Table of Contents
There are lots and lots of baby oils available outside, which guarantees for fair complexion. But do they really? Hey, guys today we will be sharing a very easy and homemade recipe of baby oil, which is very good for your baby skin and will increase the complexion.
Baby’s skin is 10 times much sensitive and tender than of ours, so of course, they need a special care and very minutely chosen products.
Baby oils available in markets:
When you will go to a baby shop, you will find numerous brands of baby products. They will be in different textures, mildness, fragrance, and constitution as well.
As a caring parent, we all want to choose the best and the natural one for the baby. However in spite of your many trials, sometimes you are very unsatisfied with the market products. For this, we have a very good alternative which is ‘homemade baby oil’.
Yes, the baby oil which you can prepare at your own. What can be better than this, if you can have something which has so side-effects, no artificial additions and very pocket-friendly even! Baby oils available in markets charges very high which is not affordable for all.
Ingredients for baby oil:
How to prepare this oil:
- Take a pan or any vessel in which we will cook the oil.
- Now put all the ingredients in it, taking out all the petals from the rose.
- Heat it in a medium flame.
- The rose petals will slowly turn fade and will get crispy shrunk, same with need leaves. The color of the oil will also change to pinkish.
- When you see that the rose petals are fully cooked, turn off the flame and let the oil cool.
- Filter the oil and transfer to a clean bottle.
- You can store it up to a month at room temperature.
Your homemade baby oil is ready to use.
Tips for using the oil:
- You can use this oil for 3 months + babies.
- If it is very cold or winter, then avoid this oil as coconut oil is cool in nature and can cause seasonal issues in small babies. Although you can use it in afternoons when it is a bit hot.
- You can use this twice a day, a few minutes after the bath. Just pat the baby’s body with a towel and massage with oil. This will help to lock moisture, preventing dry and dull skin.
- Avoid this on the face, for such you can use homemade baby lotion.
- If you want, you can also prepare it using a mixture of olive oil, sesame oil, and coconut oil. Make sure you consult a dermatologist before practicing such.
This oil is really good to retain moisture and increase the texture of your baby’s skin. Hope you liked the post. Share it to all and do not forget to leave a comment below.
Stay healthy and live well!
Read More :
- Hazards of using Deodorants and what can be Alternatives
- Prepare Homemade Lip Balm for soft and pink lips
- Make your own Camphor oil for Migraine and Headache
- 5 Most popular Aromatic Oils and their health benefits
- Homemade Liquid Lipstick for matte finish and smooth lips
- 5 Easy home remedies to cure Eye pain Naturally
- Do Pocket friendly Homemade Facial for Glowing Skin
- Mixed Vegetable Puree: A complete bowl of nutrition for Fussy eaters
- What is Cradle Cap and how to treat this at hom