For a bright skin, we try for certain creams, moisturizers, and other expensive products. What if you can prepare a skin brightening product at home! Yes, today we will be telling you about a bathing powder which is ideal to get a bright and supple skin.
In markets, there are lots of skin brightening products available, which promises to give you a radiant skin. But do they really?
The reality about cosmetics and skin brightening product:
There are lots of beauty brands available in markets. Most of them are highly expensive and promises to give you a radiant and beautiful skin. Are those products really useful and works? Such Skin brightening products are made of chemicals and other things, which may make your skin radiant in present.
But in the future, they may lead to skin hazards and can also steal your natural glow, which actually no such products can give.
What can be the alternative then?
Let’s go back to nature! Nature has given us so many precious things and has the remedy for all your health and beauty problems.
Today we will be telling you about a bathing powder, which you can easily prepare at home and is best for skin brightening purposes.
This very thing actually brightens your skin, by providing natural touch and removal of all such specks of dirt and pollutants from your skin surface.
Ingredients we will need-
- 4 fresh red/pink roses
- 2 tablespoons of green moong
- 2 tablespoons of chana dal
- Almonds- 10
- Saffron threads- 2 pinch (1 teaspoon)
- Raw turmeric pieces- 4
How to make the bathing powder?
- Just take all the things in a big plate and spread evenly.
- Dry it under the sun for about 2-3 days, so that all the things get dried nicely.
- Now using a powerful grinder, grind it to a fine powder or you can also give it in the mill for fine and nice grinding.
- Store it in an airtight container. It will last up to 2-3 months
You may find the making of this powder bit costly, due to the presence of almond and saffron in it. But it is very effective and actually cheaper than the products you buy outside.
How to use this bathing powder?
- This bathing powder is mostly known for its skin brightening property. It can be used by all, kids and adults.
- For use, take a tablespoon of this powder in a bowl and mix using raw milk or rose water. Make a paste type of consistency.
- Apply on your full body including the face, and let it sit for about15 minutes it gets dried.
- You can take a shower to rise it. To take off, rub it gently like a scrub and rinse with warm water.
- After that, you don’t need to use any soap or such.
What will you get after using this?
In first use only you will notice your skin is cleansed and supple. It has no side-effects and with regular use, you will get a radiant and brightened skin.
Hope this post was good to you. Do try this and share your experiences with us. Look good do good!