Table of Contents
Baby’s skin is 10 times much tender, soft and sensitive as of elders. They need a special care and protection, specially during the winters. Today our post is on baby skin care during winters, with a homemade moisturiser recipe.
A baby is born with a very thin and tender skin. When they are toddlers too, their skin are so sensitive and loses hydration when not properly cared. So, it is very important to choose baby moisturiser wisely, so that it is best suiting to you baby.
Different skin types in babies:
As elders, kids too has different skin types such as
- Dry skin
- Senstive skin
- Oily skin
- and normal skin
As per their skin type, they will need a gentle lotion or moisturiser which will suit their skin. Alhough, baby shops and markets are full of baby moisturisers, of different brands.
Everyone wants to give best to their babies, so gets confused to choose right thing. For this, they choose big brands things which are very costly too.
Well, today we will be telling you how to prepare baby skin moisturiser at home. It is completely natural and will require very common ingredients which are available at your home itself.
Let’s see this.
- Beeswax grated- 1 tablespoon
- Desi ghee or shea butter- 2 tablespoon
- Coconut oil- 1 tablespoon
- Almond oil- 10-15 drops
- Honey- 1 teaspoon
- Glycerine- 2 teaspoon
- Rose water (pure)- 1 teaspoon
How to make Baby moisturiser out of these?
- Take an emptied cream box or a simple moiturizer box in which you will make and store the thing.
- Take a pan and put all the ingredients into it.
- Steam the pan so that the beeswax and coconut oil gets melted and all the things gets mixed to each other.
- Now when it gets a bit cold, transfer to the moisturiser box and keep aside, in 30 minutes it will get sedimented.
- Your homemade baby moisturiser is ready to use.
How to use this?
- This is an ideal moisturiser, and can be easily used from 10 days baby to big kids even.
- During winter clean the skin and apply it overall about twice a day or whenever required.
- You can also use it as massage cream in toddlers.
It is very effective thing, homemade and with no such chemical processes. If you have small babies, you will definately understand the value of homemade and natural things.
Prepare it at your own and do share your experiences with us. Winters are about to arrive, so be ready with your preparations. Take care and live well!