Table of Contents
There are a wide variety of baby care range available in markets. For bathing, we use bar or liquid soap for babies. Do you know those can be harsh for baby. Let us know how to prepare homes baby bathing powder.
Lots of advertisements; this soap is mild and gentle; keeps your baby’s skin soft and supple etc etc. But can any of them guarantee that it will do no harm to the baby?
Shocking news about baby’s bathing article:
Sorry we can’t take the name of the brand, as it gets into copyright laws. Recently a baby care brand had to pay huge penalty to a parent!
Not only this, their name and fame was also insulted. It was due to their carelessness in preparing baby soaps.
People used the soap on regularly babies and the baby developed the signs of skin cancer! Being very harsh, it found lots of difficulties and huge amount of money to be treated.
The brand self accepted, they mix cancer causing agents in baby products.
Shocked right! You may not be knowing, the baby products you use specially the bathing things can be so hazardous.
Alternative for baby soaps:
Nature has offered us lots of treasure and we are running with artificial things! What is this, being educated and intelligent we are doing like blind fools.
Our concerned topic is about homemade baby bathing powder, free from chemicals and additives.
Homemade baby bathing powder:
This very thing is fully natural and holds no harmful chemicals. It is made from the things present in your kitchen and is also pocket friendly!
- Orange peel powder- 2 tablespoons
- Turmeric powder- 1 tablespoon
- Besan or gram flour powder- 3 tablespoon
- Sandlewood powder- 1 tablespoon
How to prepare this?
- You can sundry the orange peels and grind it to form powder, it should be little granular as works like the scrub.
- Now mix all the ingredients together and store in an airtight container.
- The baby bathing powder is prepared.
- For using, just take few teaspoons of the powder and mix with gulab JAL and lemon drops.
- Use it as baby pack or scrub
- Use this thing twice to thrice a week.
Benefits of using homemade baby bathing powder:
All the ingredients present are antiseptic and antimicrobial in nature, which prevents skin disorders.
- Regular usage brightens the skin tone of the baby naturally.
- The orange peel powder helps to remove any minute dirt on the baby’s skin.
- It is free from chemicals and additives, thus best suited for your baby.
One can also add rose petals powder and multani mitti if wished. They are also meant to brighten the skin tone.
These natural preparations are far better than those made with chemicals and preservatives. Of course for the baby, who is very new in this atmosphere needs something very caring and mild.
One must try this and stay prevented from those harsh things. Hope this post was useful and awareing for you. Share this in all and do subscribe on our page. It will take a second of your day, but means a lot for us. Thanking you!