The center point of all the veins and arteries, is located at feet. This is the reason why you always feel good and relaxed when your give it a good massage. Many of us don’t know, but bedtime feet massage is very good and does always good to the health.
After a full day of tiredness and loads of works, everyone wants a good and healthy sleep! It is not only important for a sound health but also for a healthy life.
Have you ever noticed, whenever you feel tired your feet and soles, gets warmer and feels quite harassed! At the time, when you give it a good feet massage, as a miracle all the tiredness gets away.
Scientific logic behind massage and healthy body:
There are certain dots located in our feet. Those are called acupressure points. Each of them signifies some body parts. Pressing and massaging the feet, gives you an immense feeling of relaxation.
Benefits of Bedtime feet massage:
- Improves blood circulation
- Results in sound sleep
- Alleviates pain and stiffness
- Reduces edema during pregnancy
- Prevents and cures many disorders like headache, migraine, asthma, cold etc
- Boosts metabolism
- Improves mood and intellect
- Keeps your skin healthy
Now how to do feet massage. It is also said, before going to bed everyone must have body massage, at least the feet massage. Just look at the neonates, they get massage 3-4 times a day for developing.
Massage is good for everyone. It is a simple cure for different health problems. Let us see how to do feet massage.
Bedtime Feet massage:
- Clean your feet and legs well, with warm water and soap.
- Make sure it is not having any dust particles.
- You can any oil of your choice, except the colder ones; mustard oil, almond oil, olive oil, camphor oil etc are very good options.
- Using gentle soft hands, massage your feet, pressing on toes and rubbing on the middle. It makes you relaxed and feel well.
- Repeat the thing for 5-7 minutes, on each feet.
It is very relaxing and you will feel asleep, in just a few minutes of massage. Give this a try and don’t forget to leave a comment. Take care and live well!
Simple and useful tip for healthy life.
Thank you for your comment.
I was struggling with sleep and this really helps…
Thank you for sharing your experience, hope it help others too:)