Deodorants and perfumes are something, which are liked by all, even the kids. Those are available in different fragrances and types. Today our post in on a health awareness, which will show you why we should avoid or minimize the use of these things.
Perfumes and Deodorants in today’s world:
Just go to some beauty shop or supermarket, you will find the racks full of deodorant cans, roll-ons and perfumes. 10 years before, these artificial fragrances were not so popular and people used it only when going to some parties or festive occassions.
But now, they prefer applying these on a daily basis or many times a day. The worst part of these artificial fragrance is, now kids version too are available for these!
They say kids perfumes are good and free from parabens, but actually they are not! They are also made with lots of chemicals which are obviously not a bit good for health.
Deodorant and Cancers:
Isn’t the title sounds too scary and eye-opening! But dear, this is true and prolonged usage of deodorants can be causing very dangerous and unpredictable cancers! Let me tell you how.
One who use deodorants and any such fragrant, directly on the skin; should be careful and awakened that in future they may tackle some very big diseases like
- Skin cancer
- Hormonal imbalance
- Psoriasis and many more
You may be thinking how!
What happens when we apply fragrances directly to skin?
Firstly, deodorants and roll-ons makes you skin cool that abrupts the process of sweating which actually abides smells and odours. Actually this thing only invites dermal problems.
Sweating is a natural process and should not be restricted in any manner. During summers, we use talcum powders etc to avoid sweating; that is not so bad as it gets disappeared in short interval.
When you spray deodorants to skin, it clogs the skin pores restricting sweating. Prolonged usage causes damage in skin pores, which gives birth to abnormal cells or cancer cells beneath the skin!
Unknowingly, they grow rapidly and may be causing a serious trouble in future!
What can be the alternative?
Many will say, what can be done! Very common questions asked for the stoppage of artificial fragrances will be like-
- What will we use then, if perfumes are replaced?
- How can the odour be controlled when going outside?
- In order to smell good in office and work places, deodorants and perfumes are necessary! Etc etc
Don’t worry, if we are telling to minimize perfumes and deodorants, then we are surely going to give you something very good and natural in place of that.
Today we will be telling some of the very easy, affordable, skin-friendly things which can be used in places of these artificial fragrances.
We will be telling you 3 easy tricks through which you can replace your deo cans with these ones.
3 Natural fragrances that can replace Deodorant and Perfumes;
1. Mixture of Baking soda and Lemon–
This is the toughest and very good for those who feels their skin are so stinky and odourful.
- Take 2 teaspoon of baking soda and squeeze half a lemon into it.
- Mix well, if required use water to give it paste kind of consistency.
- Apply all over your skin, specially in underarms, chest area and shoulders.
- Take a bath after 15 minutes.
- It will keep you fresh and odour-free whole day.
Essenntial oils are the natural fragrances enriched with aroma. Take any of your choice of essential oil like rose oil, lemongrass, sandal or lavender.
- Put 10-15 drops of the oil in your bubble bath and take an aromatherapy for about 30 minutes.
- You will see your skin is fragrant whole day without any perfumes.
3. Make your own natural Deodorant-
This the perfect way to replace your deo cans and put something homemade and natural to it.
- Take a small container and put 2 tablespoon of coconut oil, 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of arrowroot powder, 5-10 drops of gulab jal and mix them all together.
- After getting solid you can simply use it as the roll-on on your skin.
- If you find any redness or rashes, then lower the amount of baking soda from the mixture.
- This thing really works and is simply effective.
Hope you like these natural techniques to say goodbye to artificial fragrances forever. It is very useful and can save your dearie skin from several dermal issues.
Share this to all your friends and relatives, and do not forget to share your experiences below. Stay well and live happy!