Obesity has established significant consideration as a major health hazard. It has been found that worldwide, at least 2.8 million people die each year as a result of being overweight or obese. Hence having a perfect body weight is not only for good personality but also vital from the perspective of good health. There are a lot of Home remedies for obesity, we will cover the best of them.
Overweight people are too fretful and start looking for the unreliable weight loss products available in the market. Be careful while choosing such products because they may lead to the adverse effects on your health. Only authentic one is suitable with positive effects. Maintaining a distance from your kitchen from dieting purpose is obvious but then again home remedies available in your kitchen can serve as a magic wand for weight loss.
For a healthy body weight, it is important to follow a healthy lifestyle, proper eating habits, yoga, exercise and home remedies.
Best Home Remedies To Treat Obesity
- If you ask someone that you want to shred some calories then highly recommended home remedy is lemon juice. Lemon juice contains vitamin c which helps to maintain a healthy weight. It has been seen that people who are high in vitamin c content have the less weight than those who have low vitamin c content. Moreover, antioxidants flavonoid present in lemon helps to accelerate the metabolism.
How to Use
- Mix three- four teaspoons of lemon juice with one teaspoon of honey and one-half teaspoon of black pepper powder in one glass of water. Drink it daily in the morning on an empty stomach for at least three months until you observe the noticeable changes.
- You can also drink the warm water mixed with one teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Due to the high fiber content, flaxseeds are also quite beneficial in weight loss. Furthermore, they also help to improve the digestion and suppress excess appetite.
- Consuming the 2 tablespoons two times in the day with water is effective to reduce weight. Alternatively, you can add the powder in fruit juice or sprinkle it on salads.
3. Home remedy for obesity : Green Tea
- Start drinking the two-three cups of green tea every day for weight loss. Green tea is to be found at the top to promote weight loss. It is loaded with nutrients like vitamin C, zinc, selenium, carotenoids, chromium and many other trace minerals. In the research studies, it has been found that epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) found in green tea helps to diminish the fat deposition and also accelerates the body’s ability to utilize fats.
4. Aloe Vera
- Most people know that aloe vera is good to treat the skin diseases. Though are you aware of the astonishing health benefits of aloe vera for weight loss. It contains vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, E, folic acid, and niacin all of which help to burn calories and reduce body fat. Furthermore, aloe vera also helps to expel out the toxins from the digestive system.
How to Use
- Take fresh aloe vera leaves and peel them. Put the peeled pulp into blender along with one cup of water. You can also add the fresh citrus fruits like orange or grapefruit. Drink it regularly for at least a month.
- Fennel seeds are the mild diuretic which reduces water retention in the body. They help to enhance the metabolism and also act as the wonderful blood detoxifier. Hence it is quite good weight loss aiding home remedy.
How to Use
- Grind the roasted fennel seeds and sieve the powder. Take one-half teaspoon of this powder two times daily with warm water.
- You can also make the fennel tea and drink it 15 minutes before meals.
6. Bottle Gourd
- Regular consumption of fresh bottle gourd juice works well in weight reduction with the noticeable change. Being rich in fibres and zero fat content it is considered as an effective home remedy for weight loss. Along with taking juice one can use bottle gourd as a dish.
7.Curry Leaves as a Home remedy for obesity
- Eating 10-12 fresh curry leaves for at least three to four months are effective for weight loss. Curry leaves contain alkaloid which has anti-obesity and lipid-lowering effects on body. Hence it helps to lower body weight and reduces the levels of cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Besides this, curry leaves improve the digestion process and eliminate the toxins from body.