User Rating ( votes)
Hair graying or premature hair graying is a very common hair problem among all age groups. For this, we opt several treatments but all results unsatisfactory. Today we will be telling you a simple home remedy for gray hairs.
There is an abundance of chemical hair dyes sold on the market which cover gray hairs, but all of them are either chemical rich or does harm to both skin and the hairs.
Hair graying actually makes your hair look dull and as old hairs.
So, what to be done now. How to cure it! Today we will be telling you a very simple and effective remedy to stop and get rid of hair graying.
We will be using the thing which you generally as the Kitchen garbage; it is the potato peels. Yes, those potato peels can do miracles for your hairs.
- Peel five potatoes and gather a cup of peels.
- You will not need the potatoes so you can freely use them for some meal.
- Afterwards, pour two cups of cold water in a saucepan and then add the peels.
- Boil the content and then lower the heat and simmer for five minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the stove and let it cool off. Then, strain the liquid and put it in some vessel.
- Add a little bit of rosemary or lavender oil for scent and then transfer the mixture into a glass container with a lid.
- You need to rinse your hair with this mixture after you shampoo your hair.
- First, shampoo the hair as usual, rinse the shampoo out and then massage your hair with the potato peel water and do not rinse it off.
- At the end, dry and style your hair as usual.
Isn’t it a very easy and money saver remedy for hair graying. It treats your hair very effectively without disturbing your pocket expenses. Give it a try and let us know how it worked.
Share the post if you liked it. Take care and live well!
Originally it was published at http://herbs.lovetoknow.com/
Great copy paste work