Yoga poses are meant for keep your body fit and provide longevity. In the busy life, everyone wants to go faster and achieve success. Now, Increase your Stamina with Virbhadrasana 2. Well, Virbhadrasana is a yogasana which represents the fierce form of Lord Shiva. Here, we will be talking about Virbhadrasana pose, its benefits and other details.
What is Stamina?
Stamina is the ability of our body to resist energy and work with endurance. Those with low stamina always faces failures and ailments in their lives. They are always seen tired, fatigued and restless. A well-developed and boosted stamina keeps you fit and healthy always. Today our yogasana is concerned to work on the same.
What is Virbhadrasana 2?
Steps for Virbhadrasana 2:-
- Stand straight with your legs by keeping distance 3-4 feet between each other.
- Inhale and raise the both hands parallel to ground and turn your head to the right.
- While exhaling slowly turn your right foot at 90 degrees to the right.
- Slowly bend your right knee.
- Keep in mind that right thigh should be parallel to the ground.
- Stay in this position for some time.
- Breathe deeply for 4 times.
- After this come to your original standing position breathe normally.
- Perform the same steps for left leg by turning head to left.
- Repeat this cycle for more 4-5 times.
Benefits of Virbhadrasana 2:-
- This is an excellent yoga pose for Pregnant women.
- It gives strength to the legs, arms, lower back and tones your lower body.
- It increases stamina and improve balance in the body.
- It also helps to relieve pain during menstruation days in women.
- It has Therapeutic effects for carpal tunnel syndrome, flat feet, infertility, osteoporosis, and sciatica.
- Virabhadrasana calms the mind and improve concentration.
Precautions and Contradictions for Virbhadrasana 2:-
- Person suffering from high blood pressure should not do this.
- Pregnant women should stand near a wall so you can support yourself if necessary to balance your body.
- Those suffering from spinal problem should not practice virabhadrasana.
- Consult a doctor before practicing virabhadrasana (warrior Pose) to avoid any complication if you are suffering from any spinal disorder.
- Those suffering from neck pain should either avoid it or perform under a strict supervision of some yoga expert.
So in this way we saw the descriptions of Virbhadrasana 2. One must know that standing in the pose develops strength and motivation inside you. It is not so tougher but works really well. So go for it and make your life free from lethargy and diseases. Take care and live well!
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.