Everyone has the will to lead a healthy and blissful life. We run a lot, but this thing remains a dream. Today we will be telling about a yoga pose called Viparita karani which helps you get enlighten, making you wholesome fit and happier.
What is Viparita karani mudra?
Let us see the steps for it.
Steps for Viparita karani pose:
In order to gain the maximum benefits from the pose, you need to follow all the steps carefully and under the guidance of a yoga instructor.
- Lie straight on your back, join both the legs and lift them up keeping straight and raising your back with the support of hands.
- With both feet and legs touching, do not raise them straight pointing to the roof but slightly lowered.
- In this your legs should be there, at an angle of 45 degrees, as in the position of ardha-sarvangasana.
- Then perform jalandhara bandha and concentrate your sight, at the thumbs of feet.
- Breathe normally.
One should begin it with 1 minute, then slowly increase the duration of practice to 10 minutes.
Benefits of Viparita karani pose:
- It strengthens your digestive system and maintains body stamina.
- Doing this makes your face bright and premature graying of hair is prevented.
- Increases the intellectual power and sharpens your memory.
- It is very beneficial in curing the 1st stage of diseases like goiter, filaria, pimples and other.
- It treats the problem of intestines, cleansing your colon and keeping the stomach clean.
In this way, we saw the description of viparita karani pose. Hope you like the post, share this to all and do not forget to leave a comment:) Take care and live well!
She is a learner and health conscious person. She is always interested in seeking knowledge regarding Ayurveda, herbal medicine and Yoga to cure any health ailments naturally.
She holds a Bachelor Degree in Alternative Medicine and interested in Naturopathy.