Are you loaded with large amount of fatty molecules and do you wants to lose that? Then, you have do with your all will power. That belly won’t leave on its own. Just begin, you have to get up every morning and tell yourself “I can do this”. The weight issue is always a big concern in women. There is a part of brain that plays a great role on how we use the calories we eat and that is differently acted in males and females. Further brain is known to produce hormones which are hormones that are responsible to regulate physical activity, appetite and weight loss and energy expenditure. These are POMC – [pro-opiomelanocortin] peptides – known to behave separately in women and men. These peptides reduce women’s appetite but that may not tap into brain signals that regulate further energy expenditure and physical activity, this is why it is difficult for women to lose their weight easily.
- Moreover, the fat deposit is of many kinds. The hormone estrogen is known to store fat in the lower body. As the level of this hormone gets down in the body, fat migrates from lower body to the upper body. This is the reason, why postmenopausal women are more likely to have higher belly fat percentages.
- There are generally two kinds of fat deposition in body– pear shape and apple shape. Pear shape – [generally around the buttocks and thighs] and apple shape is [around the abdomen: “apple-shaped”].
WATER IS A NECTAR FOR BODY
- Water is very important to hydrate body and known to detoxify the body. By adding more water at appropriate timing is very helpful to reduce in weight loss.
How we can add water in our daily routine
- Take about 8 ounces of water daily.
- Drink water on empty stomach and during bed time.
- Drink a glass of water before an hour of every meal.
- After an hour or one an half an hour, drink hot water.
- You can prepare detox water and have it for some time –
- For infusion you can add cucumbers, melons, strawberries, mint leaves and other herbs, different citrus fruits, apples, and pineapple.
LEMON IS A GOOD HOME REMEDY FOR WEIGHT LOSS IN WOMEN:
- Lemon juice is one of the great home remedy. This is known to provide nutrients, improves digestion and helps to detoxify the body.
- How you can take the lemon in your daily life
- Take this in the morning on empty stomach.
- Take three tsp. of lemon juice, one tsp. [optional] honey in a glass of hot to lukewarm water.
GREEN TEA, A GREAT HEALTHY HERBAL REMEDY FOR WEIGHT LOSS IN WOMEN
- A compound found in green tea, epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) – helps to cut down the fat by limiting the fat absorption and body’s ability to use fatty cells. This also provide nutrients as this is enriched with vitamin C, carotenoids, zinc, selenium, chromium, and other trace minerals.
How can women take this to lose weight naturally:
- Take a glass of hot water infuse little green tea in water for one to two minutes and drink two glasses of this in a day.
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR – SOUR DRINK TO CUT FAT
- This vinegar helps to reduce fat deposition in the body and its accumulation.
- How much should we take this:
- Take two teaspoon of raw, unfiltered vinegar in a glass of water.
- Drink this daily in the morning before meals.
These are some of the home remedies to cut fat but this will not work till we have a proper diet plan for weight loss
Best Weight Loss Tips For Women
- You have to cut your calories by cutting fat and carbohydrates from your diet. You have to take around 1500 calories per day to lose weight and these should came from good healthy food.
FIBER RICH FOOD
- To lose weight and to boost up your metabolism, fibers are very important. These help to burn calories as calories are needed to burn the fibers. These fibers reduce appetite also. These rejuvenate the body and refresh it.
AVOID OILY, FRIED AND PROCESSED FOODS
- These foods are rich in fat, sugar, and other carbs that make body fat, lethargic and unhealthy.
ENRICH YOUR BELLY WITH GREEN FRESH VEGETABLES AND FRUITS
- Enrich your diet with apple;, watermelon, kiwi, oranges, and papaya fruits. Eat green and colored vegetables.
CHANGE YOUR COOKING STYLE
- Add less oil to your vegetables.
- Prefer boiled vegetables
- Avoid refined oil to cook food as this contain unsaturated fatty acids that are harmful for body.
- Don’t deep fry or fry, prefer steamy preparations.
- Avoid extra sugar and salt in your diet.
Other tips for weight loss in women:
- Exercise is must to reduce weight
- Add yoga exercises to your daily routine. The yoga practices are – surya namaskar, triangular pose or trikonasana, the boat pose and chaturanga dandasana etc.
- Do some exercises like crunches, bicycling, skipping and running.