We use a lot of commercial beauty products, in day-to-day life. Do you know those harsh chemicals present, are worrying your skin a lot. Today we will be telling you how to prepare natural skin toner at home.
Many of us don’t know, what is skin toner actually!
What is Skin toner?
Skin toner is the water kind of cosmetic liquid, which is applied on skin after face wash and before the application of makeup on it. A good skin toner has the characteristics, given as follows-
Characteristics of a good toner:
- It will nourish your skin, without leaving it hard and rough
- It will have no extra or harsh chemicals in it.
- It will maintain the natural pH balance, of the skin.
- It will absorb all sorts of chemicals present in your makeup products.
Unfortunately, only a few commercially produced toners gives the same result. So now what to be done? Let us unite hands with nature and natural products.
Here we will be discussing about homemade toner, which requires only a few ingredients present in your kitchen. Let’s have a look to it.
- 2 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon of cucumber juice
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of beetroot juice
How to prepare it?
- You just need to take a bowl with all the ingredients.
- Give them a good mix and here you go with natural skin toner.
How to use it?
After cleansing your face well, apply some of this on your face and let it sit for 10-15 minutes. After that, wash off face with water and apply moisturizer or daily makeup.
Using it daily will give immense results, that will leave you speechless!
Hope you like the article. Share it to all and do share your experiences with us. Take care and live well!