Table of Contents
Winter seasons are at our doorsteps. Day by day, the frozen winds will be damaging and will be making your skin rough as well as flaky. None of us wants our skin to be hampered a bit due to such shrilly seasons. During winters, our whole body has to suffer; but the most affected parts are the hands and legs. They look as we are of the 60s in the age of 20s only! Isn’t it very horrific!
You must be wondering, how actually these winds hamper our skin so much. Actually, there is not only the fault of winds; here lies a scientific reason as well as cause too. Do you ever need to apply moisturizer and body oils on skin during summers! Not at all, doing so will make you like you have been dip on a tub full of oil. But during winters, you need to apply those sticky stuffs! During winters, our oil glands present in skin shrinks. As a result, it becomes unable to secrete natural oil which generally moisturizes your skin. Thus oil skin gets dried and flaky.
Common therapy to treat hands and legs:-
During winters, the customers at salons and spas increase 2 times more than the normal days! Actually, the majority of them are there for pedicure and manicure therapy. Now, what is pedicure and manicure. For many of you, these two words must be new ones! Pedicure is the process to remove dry cell from legs and a kind of process to make your feet beautiful and gorgeous. Similarly, manicure is the same process; just here is the difference that in the process; your hands have applied some scrub and lotions in order to keep them healthy and beautiful.
Everyone, wills to beautify themselves, but these spa and beauty therapies are not affordable for everyone. These are quite expensive and not even too satisfactory. Guess what would happen, if you get the trick to do all these at home! It will be amazing na. Yes, here we are to beautify your feet and hands naturally. We will also be doing pedicure and manicure, but at home using the natural products.
Natural Pedicure process:-
This is a very easy yet very effective pedicure; in which you don’t need to waste any extra money and also no need to visit any beauty salon. You can easily do this any time at home.
- Half bucket of warm water
- 2 teaspoon sugar and 2 teaspoon salt
- Pumice stone
- 1 scoop of body cleanser
- Moisturising Lotion.
- First, squeeze half slice of lemon to the bucket of water and put your legs in it.
- Now take a small bowl and put salt, sugar and body cleanser in it.
- Mix well so that it forms a paste.
- After 5-10 minutes when your leg is wet; apply this paste gently all over the feet till the ankle.
- Using the pumice stone massage the feet wholly.
- This will even improve your blood circulation and also reduces stress as well as swollen feet.
- Now use your hand and rub the feet.
- Keep it for 2 minutes then wash off with water.
- Also, apply some foot care lotion in order to retain the moisture.
- You can also apply your favorite base coat to make your feet attractive and look beautiful.
Natural Manicure process:-
Everyone wants their hand to look goddess type and healthy. Many times, due to a change in climate; our hands gets dull and fade. It is nothing but the deposition of dead cells over it. You can easily Manicure at home with natural ingredients. Following is the manicure process to make your hands brighten and to look stunning.
- Honey- 2 teaspoon
- Brown sugar- 1 tablespoon
- Warm water- 2 mugs
- Lemon or vinegar- 2 teaspoon
- Soft scrubbing-brush
- Cold cream
- Squeeze the lemon/vinegar in water and make your hands dip in it for 2 minutes.
- This will help to remove all kinds of germs and impurities from your cuticles and hands.
- Now mix the honey and sugar together; and using the soft brush rub well on your whole hands.
- This will help to brighten and enhance your complexion.
- Shape your nails well with the filer; even if you don’t have long nails then food rub on the tips; it is a kind of massage therapy for the fingers.
- The whole process takes 15 minutes.
- After that wash your hands well; and apply cold cream to retain moisture.
- Also, apply some beautiful coat for a cute look.
So, in this way, we saw to do effective and money-saving beauty treatments at home. Girls, this is the festive season; and you must be willing to get a lot of accessories and dressings in a budget. So, replace your expensive therapies from these simple home remedies and make Goddess Lakshmi enter your home. Take care and live well!