Table of Contents
So now all mum-to-be, you are in the last stage of your pregnancy! This is the state of both nervousness and excitement. Soon you will be having a new angel in your life. Today we will be giving you some of the tips and care methods, which will heal your nervousness and fill you with happiness.
Pregnancy lasts about 40 weeks and is divided into 3 trimesters; first trimester goes for week 0-12, second trimester is for week 13-28 and third trimester of pregnancy is for week 29-40.
Common fear in third trimester of pregnancy:
As you step into your 3rd trimester, which is on week 29, a feeling of nervousness, sleepless nights and fear is common. Labor pain, several complications, painful procedures and most important chances of normal or c-section; takes our sleep and horrifies us!
Baby’s development in third trimester of pregnancy:
Now you are in the end of your pregnancy and sooner you will be holding a new life on your hands! In this 3rd trimester, your baby will be carrying out lots of physical movements and several developments.
Your baby is now about 2 1/2 pounds and is about 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to accommodate his brain, which is busy developing billions of neurons.
Baby hears things better from the vibrations all around, and can now distinguish real sounds and voices. Don’t forget to continue to ‘teach’ your baby in the womb by exposing to music, literature, and simply talking to him.
Common things you will notice in Third trimester of pregnancy:
As every trimester has its own signs, similarly this last trimester will also be showing several signs which are given as follows-
- Shortness of breathing is very common. As your uterus is getting large, you will be feeling less space in your body thus a feeling of suffocation is common.
- Increased fetal movement will be noticeable. Normally, 15 to 20 kicks a day is the sign of healthy and active baby. You will see your belly moving!
- Backaches and muscle cramps are very common in the third trimester of pregnancy. As your weight is increasing, you will often notice backaches and leg pains.
- Your belly button may stick out.
- Tender breasts, which may leak a watery pre-milk called colostrum
You don’t need to be nervous. The sight of being hospitalized and labor pain seems to be very terrifying, but all you need to do is stay calm and energetic.
Let your baby come to this world with happiness and courage. This is only possible if you have the stamina and willing power. Have a safe and happy pregnancy.