Self-healing; it can also be said as self-healing, in which your soul grasps the universal energy to kick out the negativity inside. Today we will be talking how the chants of MahaMrityunjai Mantra can heal all your issues relating health, spirituality, divinity and with social aspects.
What is MahaMrityunjai Mantra?
It is a Mantra given by Sage Markandeya, who actually defeated death by the systematic chants of this Manta. It can also be said as the ‘Mantra of Immortality’.
Om Tryambakam yajamahe
Mrityor mukshiya mamritat
It is dedicated to Lord Shiva who has three eyes, depicting past, present and future. In our Vedas and Holy books, it has been said Lord Shiva is the destroyer of all the evils. He is the only one that can change you three verses of life; past, present, and the future.
The legend behind Mahamrityunjai Mantra:
Mahamrityunjaya Mantra belongs to Lord Shiva, who is also called Mahakal (Lord who can turn death). The legend behind the mantra is like-
Once there was a sage Mrikandu rishi. Both the sage and his wife were true devotees of Lord Shiva. They were always sad, that they don’t have any child.
For this, they both devoted Lord Shiva immensely for a very long time and made god happy with their prayers. As the boon, they asked for a child. In this Lord Shiva said, “You have two options; either I can give you a normal child with long life or an intelligent child with short life”.
After thinking, they both agreed on the intelligent child. God said tathastu and disappeared. Their life became full of happiness when they got a son, whom they renamed ‘Markandeya’. God said he will have only a lifespan of 16 years.
Time passed and now Markandeya was 16, his parents were sad of knowing to lost the child. In this, Markandeya’s father taught him this Mantra and suggested to follow it systematically.
Markandeya agreed and followed his father’s saying. Now he was 16 and Yamraja came to take his soul. When he found Markandeya meditating the mantra he was unable to take the soul. He tricked by many things but was unable to get off Markandeya.
At last, Lord Shiva appeared and blessed Markandeya with long life and happiness. After that, this mantra came to known as the ‘Mantra of Immortality’.
Best time for Mahamrityunjai Mantra Chanting:
The best time for the chanting of this mantra can be ‘Bramhamuhurat’ which is from 4 a.m in the morning. It is the time when the atmosphere is freed from the noise and there is silence.
- You should sit in sit in a squat position, feeling the divinity in you.
- You can choose someplace with greenery, park, near the pond or river, temple premises etc; these all can fill you with positivity thus the chants will give you maximum benefits.
- With your eyes closed, thinking about Lord Shiva chant this mantra calmly 11 times.
- If you have time, you can even continue for 108 times with a rosary.
Results of the Mahamrityunjai Mantra chants:
- From the first day itself, you will feel a divine change in your spiritual being.
- Your mentality, thoughts all will get positive which will actually drive you to good health and prosperity.
- It’s actually a kind of meditation which will heal your soul and will give you meditation types results.
- Continuous chanting also helps to cure voice related issues and sinuses even.
- It cures the fear and helps to discover positivity and energy into the person.
- It redirects your soul towards the wisdom, hence the chanting of the mantra is very effective for learners, students, and everyone.
- If you are lost in some disease and feeling as incurable, then with a great faith chant this mantra on a regular basis. It will give you miraculous results in a health cure.
Evoke your Subconscious mind with the divine Mantra:
Experts and experienced ones say, what you feel strongly or have a will to get; your subconscious mind directs you the way to get. So, it is important to know the power of your subconsciousness.
Our subconsciousness mind hold 90% of our brain whereas conscious one has only 10%.
Whatever the though you create, whatever you feel all are grasped by your subconsciousness. Through the chants of the mantra, the power of your s.c mind is blessed.
It enables you to go to your aim and fulfill it.
This Mantra is not limited to a religion or person. It can be followed by everyone, as all of us are the kids of God and god finds no discrimination for anyone.
So you also follow the Mantra and suggest it, you all your friends and relatives. Share your experiences and energy that you discovered with this. Stay blessed and live well!