Meditation is something which connects your soul, directly to the ultimate spirit. Everyone does meditation, but who does it correctly? Today we will be giving you some of the directions for Meditation.
What is Meditation?
Meditation is the process of concentrating on the various points of the body, by which one experiences a tremendous rapport with God. The concentrated flow of superior knowledge, is called Dhyan.
How Meditation affects our lives?
Only if you are honest and true with your practice, then only this Meditation is going to work. To get the pure happiness and peace of dhayan, one should submerge his/her mind with the supreme divine presence, without thinking anything else.
As a river enters the sea, it submerges with the seawater. In the same way loose yourself in God’s presence.
Many of us don’t know the correct way of practicing meditation. It is not just sitting in squat pose with closed eyes and reciting ‘Om’. It is far more than that!
Let us see what are the directions and guidelines for Meditation.
Directions for Meditation practice:
- Before doing meditation, first one should practice Pranayama. As it makes the mind completely calm and focus, it is pre-requisite for proper dhyan.
- Kapalbhati and Anulom-vilom pranayama, are the two most important pranayama which must be performed before meditation. It strengthens the Brahma’s divine situated inside the chakras, which starts moving upwards.
- Any other thoughts, even which is for help and pure thinkings, should be kept off the mind in the time of ‘dhyan’.
- Guide your thoughts inwards Tell yourself, my existence is just in the ultimate spirit, not in this materialistic world! Make your mind, to be connect with God and this can only be done when you are free with world thoughts.
- Chanting of Omkar is the best way to begin dhyan. The entire universe is full of Omkar. One should chant the mantra, believing the presence of God in it.
- Every person should do dhyan or meditate, for at least an hour everyday. The worries of this world, are thus destroyed and we experience the supreme soul of God.
Therefore Yog and Dhyan are the necessities of our lives. Everyone must go with this, for a better and heavenly form of life.
Hope you like the post, share it to all and do share your experiences with us. Take care and live well!
She is a learner and health conscious person. She is always interested in seeking knowledge regarding Ayurveda, herbal medicine and Yoga to cure any health ailments naturally.
She holds a Bachelor Degree in Alternative Medicine and interested in Naturopathy.