When you sleep at night, your skin regenerates itself. Hence it becomes very important to follow and routine and special night skin care. With the whole day of stress and pollution, when your skin becomes tired, it gets only the night for the skin to care itself.
Beauty sleep, what is this? Sleeping means, when you get into deep sleep it becomes a kind of beauty therapy which is night skin care. Before going to bed, just give 5 minutes to your skin to make it replenished, soft and supple next morning.
Adequate sleep is very important for us. It is following benefits on our skin-
- Improves the health of skin
- Nourishes the skin
- Removes all stresses and worries
- Prevents early aging
- Regenerates the skin
Why night skin care is important?
After whole day of your work, when you look your face in mirror, you find it fade, dull and different. Makeup, daily cream and cleansing your face is not enough. You need to go for night skin care.
We guys use several night creams, cosmetics and other expensive products to nurture our skin. Do you know, that natural skin care is 10 times more effective than this.
Today we will be telling you a very easy, affordable and homemade skin massage thing which is much better and good than any night creams and facials.
- Almond oil- 3 teaspoons
- Coconut water (tender)- 2 teaspoon
- Rose water- 10 drops
- Lemon juice- 1 teaspoon
How to use this?
- Wash your face with a mild cleanser and pat with a soft towel.
- Take all these above listed ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Using your hands and fingers, apply this on face and rub gently till it gets flattened in your skin.
- Massage it on your skin before going to bed, and next morning see the results.
How does it works?
- Lemon juice helps rejuvenate skin and reverse damage.
- Rose water makes your skin look fresh and glowing.
- Almond oil and coconut water provides vitamins to your skin, which makes it glow naturally and erases all the signs of aging.
This is an easy method to make your skin glowing and flawless in just overnight. If you are working and don’t get time or your skin, then this night skin care is best for you.
Hope this article was informative and reliable for you. Share it to all social medias and must share your experience with us. Take care and live well!
She is a learner and health conscious person. She is always interested in seeking knowledge regarding Ayurveda, herbal medicine and Yoga to cure any health ailments naturally.
She holds a Bachelor Degree in Alternative Medicine and interested in Naturopathy.