Every human being has different skin types. To care it, sometimes becomes a very big deal. Dry skin, means the skin which gets flaky and rough easily. Today we will be telling you 3 easy tips to care your dry skin.
As weather changes, your skin tends to be dry and flaky. Since, it doesn’t leads to any serious skin problem, but can be quite hectic and unbearable. If you don’t care your skin properly, it can lead to premature skin aging which can make you look 10 years older than your current age.
If you too are suffering from same skin issue, then we have a trick and remedy for you! Today we will be talking about 3 easy home remedies, which will treat Dry skin texture.
These are free from any chemical treatments and any expensive methods. Being fully natural and homemade, these will treat your skin like magic!
Home remedies for Dry skin texture:
1. Banana honey recipe-
- Take one ripe banana and mash it well.
- Now add 2 teaspoon of honey to it.
- Mix it well and apply on your facial skin for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Doing this twice a week, will make your skin soft and supple.
2. Barley wheat scrub-
- Take 2 tablespoonful of barley wheat, 2 teaspoon of mustard oil, a teaspoon of turmeric powder and 2 teaspoon of olive oil in it.
- Mix all these well to form a fine paste.
- Apply this on your body for about 30 minutes.
- As it gets dry, gently rub with your hands and remove the thing with water.
- Your skin will look oily and yellowish now.
- Make sure that you bath at least 1 hour after rising the paste.
- It will leave your skin soft, supple and free from dryness.
3. Egg yolk treatment-
- Beat an egg yolk adding some coconut oil to it.
- Mix well and apply this as skin mask.
- It is very good to treat dryness.
In this way we saw some of the very easy tricks to treat dry and flaky skin. You must be thinking, dry skin mostly appears in winters. But guys, as you can notice this is neither summer nor winter, seasonal changes can be very harsh for your skin. Take care and make it glowing forever.
Hope you like the article, share it to all. Also give it a try of your own and share your experience with us. Stay well and live happy!
She is a learner and health conscious person. She is always interested in seeking knowledge regarding Ayurveda, herbal medicine and Yoga to cure any health ailments naturally.
She holds a Bachelor Degree in Alternative Medicine and interested in Naturopathy.