Diseases; also known as ‘disorders, illness, ailment, sickness etc’; are the kind of discomfort which is very common in today’s world. The meaning of disease is Any situation where some discomfort competes over our normal life; it is called a disease.
Depending upon severity and transmission mode, diseases are classified in sub-groups like communicable, non-communicable, acute, chronic, hereditary and many more. Here we will be talking about an acute infectious disease called “Typhoid”.
In this, your immune system is drastically affected and the bad effects can be seen whole life. Well, as the diseases are getting severe; typhoid is very minor in all. But, as a fact; it can be fatal for life if untreated or neglected.
Introduction to Typhoid
Typhoid also known as Typhoid fever is a bacterial infection caused by Gram (-) anaerobic flagellate bacillus called ‘Salmonella Typhi’. Typhoid is a disease which mostly affects your liver. It is an acute disease promptly categorized by high fever. In this situation, the severity can get mild to fatal even. Some 2.5 million persons suffer from Typhoid annually.
If the person is carrying bacteria without any symptoms; then it can even transmit it to other healthy ones; one such case was Mary Mallon called Typhoid Mary. She was a cook and Typhoid carrier; who continued to spread the disease for several years through her food preparations.
Signs and symptoms of Typhoid:-
- High fever of 102°-104° F.
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach and abdominal pain
- Lesions and ulcerations in intestinal walls
- Weakness and Fatigue
- The appearance of rose-colored rash on upper abdomen
- Inability to differ taste
Causes of Typhoid:-
Typhoid is caused and spreads through
- Contaminated food and water
- Contamination due to intestinal discharges; directly or indirectly
- Faulty personal and public hygiene
In all such cases, poverty and lack of education are also interlinked. As the norms are unaware of sanitation tactics, so they unknowingly suffer from Typhoid and such other diseases. Due to poverty, they are unable for good treatment and as a result, death occurs. So, if we really want to eradicate this disease; the first step should be ours!
Preventive measures for Typhoid
- Wash your hands frequently before and after meals.
- In the present date, one should not think bore water or tap water as fully safe; instead of that opt to advanced water purifiers like Aquaguard or Kent mineral RO.
- If you are not affordable, then simply use boiled water.
- Keep yourself hygienic and opt for hygienic practices.
- Have pure and safe food.
- If you are abiding to stay at a place where someone is sufferer then; use handkerchief on the mouth and as much as possible avoid the surroundings.
Education and proper hygiene awareness should be there so that everyone is aware of its merits and demerits. Prevention is better than cure; so let us shake hands and pledge to uproot these diseases wholly from our society.
Allopath cure for Typhoid
In our society, still, Allopath is in trend! If you get some minor headache too, on a turbo speed you run to some pharmacist and get tablets! Well, in Typhoid there are many drugs that kill the bacterium.
The tabs provide immunity which abides the infectious agents. They are ampicillin, chloramphenicol, Ciprofloxacin, Ofloxacin etc. All these are antibiotics and helps to abide by the agents. Typhoid is diagnosed by Widal test through antigens. Allopathy medicines of Typhoid is so harsh that it makes your whole body restless.
If a kid is suffering from Typhoid in early age; then even after recovery his/her body gets damaged for whole life. If you are giving Allopath medicines to kids; the result will be seen in future. It will get developed into diabetes or other heavy disorders. It has been noticed and seen if kids and child of small age is the sufferer of Typhoid it works like an acid for them depleting their whole body. There are only a few chances for total recovery! There are many treatment practices in Allopath; one must know that these heavy drugs can damage your organs even. These also have side-effects that are seen in late future.
Now, we will be learning about the safest and the natural method to cure Typhoid. Can anyone guess what can be the alternative? Yes, it is “Ayurveda”. Ayurveda is the ancient form of treatment discovered up to 5000 years ago in India. So, let us proceed-
The amazing thing about Ayurveda
Earlier, there were no technical methods, equipment, tools, operating methods, drugs, modern technique etc. Still, a treatment was there; it was customized by the spiritual powers and meditations by sage and saints.
Nowadays, to detect and diagnose the disorders; we have many machines and methods. MRI scan, CAT scan, ECG, Blood tests, Serum tests, Dialysis and many more. But earlier, there was nothing like this. Still, those sage cum physicians were able to detect the disorder! Isn’t it amazing! Their stethoscope was the hands and mental configurations. Even they were able to conclude the stages of pregnancy exact as today’s tests. What can we say to those saints? It was like a god’s bliss; even the mortality rate was so low at that time. It was like heaven on earth!
Ayurveda remedy for Typhoid:-
- Take 125 mg of Soubhagya vati, 125 mg of Parwal pishti and 250 mg of Giloy satwa. Mix them well and make 30-40 doses; take 1 dose twice a day with Adarak swaras.
- Take 125 mg of Bramhi vati, 125 mg of Soubhagya vati and 250 mg Giloy. Remember to take it one a day with honey and water boiled with clove.
- If your Typhoid fever is very high then include Sudarshan ghanvati with Giloy ghanwati. For kids; half tablet and for adults 1-2 tablets twice a day.
- Take ‘Jwar nashak quath’; boil one teaspoon in 1 glass of water and have it once a day.
- For 100% treatment; take 4-5 grapes, 1-2 gm khubkala and 8-10 fig. Make a paste of these and have it twice a day. Make sure that you remove the seeds of grapes.
- Take 4-10 cloves and boil it in 1 liter of water; till the water gets 1/3rd. Let it cool and give it twice a day to the sufferer.
- You can have light fruits like papaya, cheeku, apple etc. It will make you energized and will flee away the disease.
- T from ake cow’s milk in ample amount. Like 2-3 glasses a day.
- Have garlic buds raw or cooked; it will increase your immunity and automatically the disease will be cured.
- You can have herbal tea prepared with basil leaves, ginger, cloves and black pepper. This works excellent.
- Instead of sugar; opt to honey. This will put a cooling effect on the intestines making the symptoms negligible.
- Raisins are the natural tonic for Typhoid fever; so include it in your daily diet.
It looks very small but can affect your whole life. So guys, beware; keep yourself free from germs and pathogens. If you really want to enjoy your life in an ideal way; then opt for natural processes. All the nectar is hidden in our surroundings only! We just need to be conscious! Let’s make the whole world free from diseases and rebuilt as a blissful world. So, take care and live well.
Join us on the forum.
Also Read :