Diseases are something which is disliked by everyone. None of us wants to have even a minor form of the disease. But unfortunately, with the increase in age and several other factors; at some phase, we get attacked by diseases. Sometimes a minor form of the disease can also be very severe. To cure-all these we run to pharmacies and medications. Mostly the outcome is; unsatisfactory treatment, over-expense of capitals, unaffordable for everyone, pains and many more. Here we will be talking about a natural cure which is called “Raw juice therapy”.
What is Raw juice therapy?
Raw juice therapy is a method of treatment of disease through an exclusive diet of fruits and vegetables. It is also known as juice fasting. During raw juice therapy, the eliminative and cleansing capacity of organs of elimination, namely lungs, liver, kidneys and the skin, is greatly increased and masses of accumulated metabolic waste and toxins are quickly eliminated.
You must have also observed, when you get ill and visit your doctor; in diet the doctor advises to have juices and fresh fruits and vegetables. This is only the effect of juices.
Therapeutic effects of Raw juices:-
There are many favorable outcomes of juice therapy, it detoxifies the toxins in the body and cures them. Following are the favourable effects of Raw Juices-
- Raw juice of fruits and vegetables are extremely rich in vitamins, minerals, trace elements, enzymes and natural sugars. They exercise beneficial effect in normalizing all the body functions.
- The juice extracted from raw fruits and vegetables require no digestion and almost all their vital nutrients are assimilated directly.
- These are very rich in alkaline elements. This is highly beneficial in normalizing acid-alkaline balance in blood and tissues.
- It provides a generous amount of organic minerals like calcium, potassium, silicon etc which prevents premature aging of cells and disease.
- Raw juices contain certain natural medicines, vegetable hormones and antibiotics.
Many times, we e fall sick we opt to juices as a diet. But sometimes, the condition even worse due to the intake of wrong juices. Every fruit and vegetable is not for every case. Following are the list of 30 diseases with the respective juice to be used.
30 Different diseases with its respective Juice therapy:-
- Acidity- Grapes, orange, sweet lime, carrot and spinach
- Allergies- Apricot, grapes, beet, spinach and carrots
- Acne- Pear, plum, grapes, tomato, cucumber
- Arteriosclerosis- Grapefruit, pineapple, celery, lettuce and spinach
- Anaemia- Prune, red grape, beet, celery, strawberry, carrot and spinach
- Arthritis- Pineapple, sour apple, sour cherry, lemon, grapefruit, cucumber, beet, spinach, grapefruit
- Asthma– Apricot, lemon, peach, carrot, radish and celery
- Bronchitis- Onion, carrot, peach, tomato, pineapple, lemon
- Bladder ailments- Apple, watercress, parsley, celery, lemon, cucumber, carrot
- Colds- Spinach, celery, carrot, onion, grapefruit, pineapple
- Diabetes- Citrus fruits, celery, lettuce, spinach and carrots
- Diarrhoea- Papaya, lemon, pineapple, carrot and celery
- Epilepsy- Figs, red grapes, carrot, celery, spinach
- Eczema- Cucumber, beet, red grapes, spinach
- Eye disorders– Apricot, tomato, parsley, spinach, celery
- Gout- Red sour cherries, tomato, cucumber, spinach, carrot, celery
- Halitosis- Apple, tomato, grapefruit, celery, carrot, spinach
- Heart diseases– Beet, spinach, red grapes, lemon, cucumber, carrot, grapefruit
- Headache- Grapes, lemon, carrot, lettuce, spinach
- High blood pressure- Grapes, orange, carrot, beet
- Insomnia- Apple, grapes, lemon, carrot, celery
- Influenza- Apricot, onion, carrot, orange, pineapple, grapefruit
- Jaundice– Pear, grapes, carrot, celery, spinach, cucumber, lemon
- Kidney ailments– Apple, orange, lemon, cucumber, celery, parsley, beet
- Liver ailments– Papaya, grapes, carrot, tomato, beet and cucumber
- Menstrual disorders– Turnips, beets, prunes, cherry, spinach, grapes
- Obesity– Lemon, orange, cherry, pineapple, papaya, tomato, beet, cabbage, lettuce, spinach, carrot
- Psoriasis– Grapes, carrots, beet, cucumber
- Tonsillitis- Apricot, lemon, orange, pineapple, spinach, radish, carrot
- Varicose veins– Watercress, plum, tomato, beetroot, carrot, grapes
Precautions for Juice therapy:-
Well, juices are very good but certain precautionary measures should be followed in order to obtain optimum benefits-
- Firstly, all juices should be made fresh immediately before drinking. Any kind of canned or packaged juices are not allowed in this therapy.
- One should have its own juicer to extract fresh juices.
- Fresh and ripe fruits which are organically grown should be only used.
- Juices should not be stored under refrigeration.
- If the juice are too sweet, they should be diluted with water.
When a Raw Juice therapy is allowed, the prescribed juice should be drunk every three hours. As the condition starts getting normal, the juices should be reduced one by one by the advised meals. All these should be carried out under an expert dietician or nutritionist. Take care and live well!
Could you point to some evidence to support all your writings please? Otherwise very interesting.
Thank you for your valuable suggestion. We will try our best to apply this on our next posts.
Thanks a lot for sharing.
TO ‘Satchit’, there are thousands of evidence online, just search for it.
Also, there are many books with testimonies of prove, and you can do it yourself and became a living prove. Learn about Dr. Gerson, Ann Wigmore, Dr. Christopher, Dr. Doug Graham, Dr. Stanley Bass, Dr. Walker, Dr. Shelton, Dr. Benedict, Maurice Messegue, Professor Nicolass Capo, S Burroughs, Arnold Ehret, etc., etc., etc.
I prefer Juice therapy at home because you can prepare what you want or need and, when done correctly, you can heal yourself of any disease within a few months. Search online and get enough knowledge to dismiss the liars. She has done a good article to give people a push start to be on there on!
Yes Rico, very good. I was very sick 15 years ago and went on a 40 organic vegetable juice fast and have never looked back. Since then I live on a vegan diet and do 40 day juice fasts one a year. My next one starts on the 28th of June straight after I finish a 10 days at a Vippasana meditation retreat. I now never get sick and never take medication. Shalini Jaiswal is very good.
Doctor, I have been diagnosed as having Paget’s disease of the nipple. I want to go on juice therapy. Please advise the right kind of juices and doses. Full diet regimen.
Hi, i have the same question with satchit. any solid prove?
or are you a nutritionist ?
if you are, i am interest to ask you advices on juicing 🙂
All your articles are very informative. Would I be correct to say that all your prescriptions are more preventive than curative? I do have the impression that they are long term therapy . At the back of my mind I would say that what you propose and prescribe are very healthy. That there is no doubt about it.May I suggest that you support your articles in a scientific way instead or mere assertions.Give your articles a scientific basis to render them valid.Use the same scientific method as is done for research in medication. Satchit from Mauritius.