During the period of our grandmothers, they used natural ingredients as today we use cosmetics and beauty products. Those beauties were evergreen and you can’t compare it with today’s ones. One of the most used beauty product is ‘Coconut oil’. You can’t even guess its benefits and advantages for skin! Coconut oil for skin is very good and highly beneficial
Coconut oil is a very easily available thing with numerous uses and benefits. Coconut oil is regarded the best for health.
Acne, wrinkles, loose skin, dark patches, dull complexion etc are the very common skin problems in present generation. For the treatment of these, we go for various beauty treatments, facials, use of expensive products and several other things.
8 out of 10 notice no benefit and advantages of these, just the waste of money! So now what to be done. My dear, the remedy is present just in front of you. This thing fits best with one Hindi proverb- “Sheher me chora or nagar me dhindora”. It means, the thing is present here and you are busy in finding out here and there!
That very remedy is ‘Coconut oil’. Yes, a simple oil. Before describing how to use it, lets briefly describe you what are the benefits of coconut oil.
Benefits of Coconut oil:
- Help burn extra fat
- Improves the level of blood cholesterol
- Moisturizes skin and a natural sunscreen
- Reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s disease
- anti-microbial and anti-fungal in nature
- Prevent Heart disease
- Cure UTI and kidney inflammation
- Boost Immunity
- Coconut oil for skin
From the benefit number 3, you must have known that coconut oil is very beneficial for skin. Now, we will be telling you how to use it on face to treat all kinds of facial problems.
Coconut oil for Skin:
Here we will be describing you the usage of coconut oil for different skin problems.
Coconut oil for wrinkles and blemishes-
- Take some pure coconut oil, with few drops of lemon in it.
- Mix well and apply it on the affected area.
- Give a little massage and leave it for 30 minutes.
- After that wash with some face cleanser.
- In a few days of treatment you will self notice the results.
Coconut oil for Dull complexion-
- Make a fine paste of curd, turmeric powder and besan.
- Add a few drops of pure coconut oil in it.
- Apply it as face mask, and wash after getting dried.
- Repeat the thing for twice a week.
- It improves the facial glow and also lightens your skin tone.
Coconut oil as a night cream-
- Take a few drops of coconut oil on your hands, and gently massage it on face and neck.
- Make sure that before this, you clean your face and pat with gentle towel.
- Apply it at night, before going to bed.
- It is very good during winters, that retain your skin moisture and makes it healthy.
So in this way we saw the benefits of coconut oil for skin. Give a try to this easy and natural remedy. Take care and live well!
Image source: acutezmedia.com
She is a learner and health conscious person. She is always interested in seeking knowledge regarding Ayurveda, herbal medicine and Yoga to cure any health ailments naturally.
She holds a Bachelor Degree in Alternative Medicine and interested in Naturopathy.