Coconuts have originated in the south pacific. Coconut oil has so many overall health benefits. It is widely available all over the world now. It claims that it helps in losing body weight and helps in Alzheimer’s disease. Now it is widely used for skin, hair, foods, shampoos, sweets, smoothies, and many more other recopies.
It is widely known as a superfood. It contains fatty acids which help in boosting fat loss, heart health, and brain function. They provide instant energy to your body. It helps in raising good cholesterol in your blood which helps in reducing heart disease. This is nature’s most favorite sweet fruit. It is a hard fruit with a soft inside. It contains light milk with many other benefits. People use coconut for widely purposes because of its amazing benefits. It is available in two varieties-virgin and refined coconut oil. Virgin coconut oil is gaining more popularity. It is simply unique and exotic in taste as well.
Nutritional facts of coconut oil in one tablespoon of coconut oil you can get
- 15-16 grams of healthy fats
- 0 mg of cholesterol
- 0 grams of protein
- 120 calories
Health Benefits of Coconut Oil
- Helps in increasing good cholesterol
- Smooth and shiny hair
- Helps in liver diseases
- For maintaining healthy skin
- Protect from dental issues
- Used for cooking, baking and frying
- Helps in diabetes
- Helps in heart disease and high blood pressure.
- It hydrates dry hands and legs
- Also helps you to treat your feet.
- It nourishes dry cuticles.
- It helps in weightless.
- Best component of anti-aging.
- Coconut oil can boost your body’s metabolic rate and make you stress free which helps in weight loss process.
- It helps in increasing good cholesterol and decrease bad cholesterol which helps to keep your heart healthy.
- Pure coconut helps in managing sugar level and promotes the secretion of insulin that controls the diabetes.
- As we all know that calcium and magnesium play an important role in bone development, hence it is advisable to take virgin coconut oil(specially benefitted for women who are prone to osteoporosis after 40 years of age)that helps to keep your bone health more stronger.
FOR HEALTHY SKIN
Take one spoon of virgin coconut oil on an empty stomach that will help you to improve your skin and hair quality in the course of time. It helps in increasing collagen production. Apply a little amount of coconut oil on your face in the morning and at night to get glowing skin. You can add a little amount of aloe Vera gel into it for better results. It helps in reducing dark spots and uneven skin tone. You can add some lemon juice to it for better results. It works as a natural sunscreen which keeps your skin hydrated. It also works as moisturizer and reduces wrinkles and fine lines from the face. You will be surprised knowing that you will look much younger than your age using coconut oil for about one month itself. It helps to tighten and firm the skin.
Coconut oil helps to provide protein to your hair and it penetrates easily into your hair. You can use coconut oil in your hair for deep conditioning. Mix coconut oil, castor oil, olive oil, and Luke warm water. Apply this mixture to your hair to get longer and thicker hair. It nourishes and strengthens your hair and helps to vanish dandruff problems. It has abundant health properties for boosting overall health.