Importance of eyes in human body:-
Why two eyes, when one is also able to gaze?
Anatomy of Human eyes:-
In the present world, millions of people are suffering from eye disorders. It is like a trend but a type of disorder itself; spectacles. Today, even kids studying in second standard are also seen with power glasses. Kids and youngsters are the root for the nation’s developments; if they are only trapped with the support of eye glasses then what will be the future ahead! Cataracts, glaucoma, pterygium, double-vision, colour blindness, myopia etc are commonly seen.
Not only this, there are many diseases like Stye, conjunctivitis, cataract etc which damages the outer look of your eyes. Either the lids gets inflamed or develops some infections. Following we will be giving some natural tips through which you can make your eyes naturally beautiful and protect it from seasonal ailments.
Natural tips to keep your eyes beautiful and healthy:-
- Take a tablespoon of water and add 4-5 drops of lemon and 2 pinches of common salt. Mix it well and use this 2-2 drops on both the eyes twice a day. It makes your eyes look healthy and also cures night-blindness.
- You can also use “Drishti eye drop” which is available at Patanjali stores. It is very sharp as made with juice of onion, lemon, honey and garlic.
- Keep yourself hydrated. Drink 3-4 litres of water everyday. It keeps your eyes beautiful naturally.
- Splash cold water in your eyes 3-4 times days. It maintains the beauty of your eyes and also prevents any kind of seasonal infections.
- Go green! Include green vegetables in your diet as they are rich source of Vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, beta-carotene, trace metals and many more.
- For good eyesight, early morning walk on tender grasses with barefoot. It relaxes your nerves and enhances your eyesight.
- Go with Kapalbhati Pranayama. It is the best way to care your eyes and increase their power.
- Avoid fast food with extra oil, spicy food and greasy food. These are bad for your eye health.
- “Amla churna” is the best thing for everyone. After freshen-up intake a tablespoon of amla churna. Make it as your food supplement and have daily. It will keep your eyes healthy avoiding al kinds of eye flu’s and ailments.
- Take out the ice tray and fill it with the mixture of water and rose-water. When it forms ice apply this as kajal and little inside your eyes. It is the best way to refreshes your eyes making it look beautiful and glossy.
- Rinse your eyes with cool water after waking up. Those suffering from eye problems; fill your mouth with water and splash cool water on eyes. Now gargle that water and spit out. It will take off heat from eyes keeping your eyes healthy.
- Avoid too much f eye make-up like mascara, liner and eye-shadows. These suffocates your eyes which not a bit good. If you are using it then before the ye make-up apply some ice over it. In order to remove the eye make-up use baby oil and cotton.
- Put the cucumber slices over your eyes twice a week. Stay resting and feel its coolness.
- You can also apply Aloe Vera gel outside your eye surfaces. It protects from dark circles and pigmentations.
- Include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Instead of aerated and soft drinks, use coconut water or lemon water. It is the natural way to keep your eyes healthy and beautiful.
Guys, to keep your eyes protected and beautiful is not a big deal. Just have care with it and follow a routine lifestyle. Take care and live well!
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.