Aromatherapy is one of the healing branches of Ayurveda. It uses pure fragrances which are used for healing. Those aromatic materials are used to treat a number of diseases, in different forms. Today we will be talking about Aromatherapy and certain aromatic oils with their health benefits.
What Aromatherapy uses for the treatment?
In Aromatherapy, aromas are commonly used in the forms of incense, flower essences, essential oils, scented candles, soaps etc. These are taken externally, in concentrated or diluted forms, which soothes the disorder.
Aromatic oils are used in therapies. It balances the body statuses, and thus treats the diseases. Aromatic oils have the same properties as in the herb and the plant. Today we will be telling you about 8 most popular essential oils, with their respective health benefits.
8 Essential oils and their health benefits:
Camphor also called kapoor, is one of the most popular essential oil which has the benefits given below
- It opens the mind, senses and clears the lungs.
- It is very good for meditation.
- It alleviates headaches and calms hysteria.
- As external, it treats sprains, inflammations and rheumatism
- In larger doses, it can be toxic in nature.
Eucalyptus is known as the, most efficient herbal oils of all. It is highly scented and has numerous health benefits
- It is very useful to treat body pains.
- It cleanses negative psychic thoughts
- It removes phlegm and alleviates depression
It is an essential oil, prepared using the flowers of jasmine. Its health benefits are given below
- It heals breast and uterine infections.
- It is very beneficial for cancer treatment, especially for the lymph cancer.
- It strengthens the woman’s reproductive system and makes it attractive.
- It also removes depression.
You must have heard about this herb, the oil extracted is called ‘rosemary oil’. It also has numerous health benefits.
- It regulates the blood circulation and makes it healthier.
- It makes you emotionally fit and eradicates tension.
- It promotes menstruation cycle.
- It also treats headaches and migraine.
This purpled colored herb is known to all. It is used to prepare an essential oil. Let us see its health benefits.
- It calms your emotions and nerves.
- It is good for hyperactive children.
- Lavender oil is also good for headaches and body pains.
In this way we saw 5 essential oils, with their heath benefits. All these comes under the aromatherapy.
Hope you like the post, share it to all and do share your experiences with us. Take care and live well!
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.