Table of Contents
Today we will be talking about a yogasana, which is meant to strengthen your hands and feet. It is called Tolangulasana. It is medium in toughness but very effective. Let us talk about it.
What is Tolangulasana?
Tolangulasana also called Weighing Scale Pose is a yoga pose in which your body swings, by the balance of your hands. It makes your body feel as a swing.
How to do this yogasana?
If you want to go well with this asana, you should follow the steps given below carefully.
- Sit in Dandasana, now balance your body weight on your hands.
- Do the same as shown in the picture.
- Inhale and lift the entire body, including the hips above the ground.
- Stay in the pose for a few seconds, and then return back to the pose.
- Repeat the pose for 3-5 times, or as per your convenience.
Benefits of Tolangulasana:
- Doing this makes your hands, wrists and hands fit and toned.
- It tones your liver and all other internal organs.
- It gives you a sense of balance, which develops energy to hold your body at your own.
- It broadens your chest, making it look attractive and good.
Contradictions for Tolangulasana yoga pose:
There are several contradictions and precautions related to the yoga pose, have a look to it.
- People with weak abdominal muscles should not do this.
- If you are having any stiffness or injury in wrists, then do not go for this.
- Those suffering from colitis should not perform this.
Minor or Major, every yogasana should be performed under the expert guidance, in order to avoid injury.
If you are not able to do with stretched legs, then come into padmasana pose and do this.
Hope you like the article, share this to all and do share your experiences with us. Take care and live well!
Image source– VimalYoga.com