Let’s know the amazing benefits of frozen lemon to defeat some diseases like obesity, diabetes, cancer, and tumors, skin care remedies, etc. We will discuss about health benefits of frozen lemon today.
We all love to drink lemon water in summer. And also there are wide uses of lemon that we know. But always we squeeze out the juices and throw the peel. But this time when you bring home lemon, just keep it frozen. Yes, you heard it right. Frozen lemon works like wonders for your health. We get plenty of vitamins and minerals from citrus food, that’s why whole citrus food can be used for getting whole benefits.
Lemons are very rich in iron, potassium, fiber, protein, Vitamin A, and vitamin E. This is a tropical fruit, which can protect us from various types of tumors, it regulates blood sugar level and controls blood pressure.
1How to make frozen lemon
- Take some lemons
- wash them well.
- Dry them completely.
- Keep in a zip lock bag.
- Freeze them for a few hours. After a few hours, you will get rock like solid form. Just cut the ends to get a good grip.
2Uses of frozen lemon
- Grate it for your drinks or smoothies. You can keep it back freezing lemons in your freeze for later use.
- It normalizes cholesterol level and prevents cancer. Using frozen lemon can be 10,000 times more beneficial than traditional chemotherapy.
- It protects from bacterial and fungal infections.
- Lemons are also an essential part of the detoxification method.
- Reduces stroke.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Prevents asthma symptoms.
- Further when you bring lemon to your home, do not throw its peel.
- It contains flavonoids, vitamin c and pectin .which helps to promote immune functions in the body.
- Research says that this is more powerful than chemotherapy. You can use a frozen lemon in your daily habits.
- Grate frozen lemon over salad, juices, curd, and soups. You will get super flavor, taste, as well as health benefits.
- You can store frozen lemon up to 3 to 4 months in the freezer.
3Health benefits of using frozen lemon
- Frozen lemon helps to clean your liver and kidney.
- It boosts your immune system.
- Regular use of frozen lemon can give you joint relief.
- Frozen lemon has more health benefits that we can ever imagine. It can also help you to treat stress and depression.
- In India we all love lemon pickle. This way of using whole lemon is for the pro biotic enhancement and to get maximum benefit.
- Lemon peels provide you strong antimicrobial benefits which protect you from fungal infection. It plays an important role to remove the internal parasites and worms. Instead of giving medicines to your kids, you can give them frozen lemon adding to their favorite smoothies.
- It helps you a lot in your weight loss process as it contains pectin which suppresses your hunger.
- It also helps you to get rid of kidney stone as it contains citrate.
- Do not worry about the degradation or vitamin losses, rather you will get whole benefits altogether.
But yes, you can’t keep this for longer days in the freeze. This is certainly a star fruit which you can use for various health benefits. I personally use it for my family’s good health.
Try to use it at least once in a month to check for a specific condition and for up to three months to get the visible result.