There are many inexpensive drinks, which can do miracles to your health. Lemon water is one of them. Since from ages, we have been hearing that lemon water every morning is like putting nectar in your body. Today we will be telling you 10 things about lemon water, which will fasten your speed and will to have it every morning.
A glass of lemon juice contains less than 25 calories. It is a rich source of nutrients like calcium, potassium, vitamin C and pectin fibre. It also has medicinal values and antibacterial properties. It also contains traces of iron and vitamin A.
Lemon, a fruit popular for its therapeutic properties, helps maintain your immune system and thus, protects you from the clutches of most types of infections. It also plays the role of a blood purifier. Lemon is a fabulous antiseptic and lime-water juice also works wonders for people having heart problems, owing to its high potassium content.
Make it a part of your daily routine and you will observe the changes yourself. Now, let us see the benefits of having lemon water every morning.
Benefits of Lemon water every morning:
- Having warm lemon juice early in the morning helps flush out toxins.
- Lemon juice helps replenish body salts especially after a strenuous workout session.
- Lemon water helps to balance the pH levels of your body, keeping it healthy and free from acids.
- Lemon water helps to main eye health and also strengthens the vision power.
- Having lemon water in an empty stomach, dissolves the uric acid and also reduces joint pain and inflammations.
- Lemon water aids in digestion and encourages the production of bile.
- Lemon water revitalize your skin and gifts you a soft, healthy and naturally bright skin texture.
- A pregnant woman must include lemon water in her daily routine. It increases the metabolism and also helps to cope up from any kind of viruses developing.
- Lemon water also helps relieve toothaches and gingivitis. It even freshens your breath and treats halitosis.
- Lemons contain pectin fiber, which assists in fighting hunger cravings. It is best for those willing to loose some weight.
So these were the 10 benefits of having lemon water in an empty stomach. If you use warm water instead of cold, then it is like the best thing to happen. Take care and live well.
She is a learner and health conscious person. She is always interested in seeking knowledge regarding Ayurveda, herbal medicine and Yoga to cure any health ailments naturally.
She holds a Bachelor Degree in Alternative Medicine and interested in Naturopathy.