If you think, you are too small to make a difference, then think of a Mosquito. A felicitous quote to disclose a mosquito power. These are the reasons for several severe diseases that makes body fragile. During days of mosquito breeding, various mosquitos borne illnesses grow limitless. Dengue fever, a giant and devastating problem, affects 50 to 500 million people every year. It is naturally found in in tropical and sub-tropical regions of Southeast Asia, the western Pacific, Central and South America, and Africa.
What is dengue?
Dengue fever is a kind of flu. This is caused by several viruses of one family. Dengue fever mainly proliferates due to DENV-1 type. These viruses reached in human body through a mode and that mode is mosquito. This is spread with the bite of mosquito.
Kind of mosquito causing dengue:
Dengue fever is carried and spread only by female Aedes Aegypti Mosquitoes. As mosquito sucks human blood, it can comes in contact with virus. Human blood is rich in proteins that are essential for Aedes mosquito egg production.
What virus do with human body?
When virus enters in the human body, it starts to grow and overcome the cells of the body. It encounters the white blood cells and diminishes its power
Favorite home of mosquito breeding:
- These can be categorized according to different container habitats
- Non-biodegradable discarded items: these contain like tyres, polythene, discarded toys and cups and wooden boxes etc.
- Rain water accumulation places: these can be Concrete slabs, house roofs, tube wells, flower pots, discarded fish tanks, fountains, statue, and Blocked roof gutters.
- Biodegradable discarded items: these are bamboo stumps, egg shell or coconut shells.
Uncovered barrel and water storage tanks.
Symptoms showed by dengue patients
- After virus infection, it takes three to a week for appearance of the symptoms.
- Occurrence of symptoms can be divided into two forms in accordance with warning signs and symptoms.
Dengue with general and unpredictable symptoms: in this category, in dengue fever is there up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit. Blood cells like platelets and white cells go down and body feels weak, body pain, nausea and vomiting some times.
Dengue with severe symptoms: patients with this kind of dengue, show fever and low blood count but also suffer with restlessness, enlargement of liver, abdominal pain, bleeding from gums, swelling and pain in muscles and joints and may be nose bleeding.
- Despite the fact, there is no such proper and specific treatment of dengue, Ayurveda helps a lot to counter dengue fever. It focuses to keep body immune system improvement, control fever condition and strengthen body muscles.
- Ayurveda is an ancient herbal health healing system. This based on remedies that improve and manage the energetic imbalances due to which diseases or problems occur. Ayurveda word itself means science of life.
- In Ayurveda, dengue fever is known with a name, Pittaja Jvara. Pittaja jvara is caused due to aggravation of pitta dosha. A dosha that manages metabolic system including digestion, ingestion of biomolecules and elimination of toxic substances.
- Except this, other two more Doshas are present. Body is working with the combination of all these three Doshas.
Other two Doshas known as
- Vata is involving in management of intelligence, creativity and spirituality and circulation system of the body.
- Kapha involves to manage growth, immune system and weight.
Effective Herbs For Dengue Fever.
- This plant is also famous with some other names like heart-leaved moonseed and guduchi. Giloy in Ayurveda, known as Amruta, means nectar. It is a large, climbing shrub with twining branches. It is found in tropical areas of India, Sri Lanka and Myanmar.
- This herb is very helpful in making and improving body immune system and immunity cells like WBCs. This is known for its anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatic and antibacterial actions. This plant has various bitter properties like antispasmodic properties which is helpful in preventing severe diseases like Dengue, Malaria and Swine flu. Its stem is also used to treat these diseases and is useful in urinary infections.
How to consume Giloy?
- Take Giloy branches and cut its pieces.
- Boil these pieces into three glass of water.
- When the mixture minimizes to its half quantity, cool the mixture.
- Drink this juice three times a day.
- Papaya is a big, giant herb plant, looks like a tree but not woody type. The papaya plant has a hollow, green and purple stem, and can grow 1.8 to 3 m. this plant is the native of America. In India, it grows in areas of Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, West Bengal, Assam, Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
- This plant contain high amounts of vitamins A and C, calcium and various enzymes. Due to presence of these components, it is having anti-cancer and anti-viral properties. These help to counter dengue fever as enhances the improvement of platelets and WBCs.
How it can be taken?
- It can be taken in form of juice. To make papaya leaves juice, first remove the stems and other fibrous parts of the leaves.
- Leaves should be fresh.
- Then with the use of any device or cloth filter, squeeze the juice of the leaves.
- Take 2 tablespoon of juice, three times a day.
- It can be also taken in the form of paste. For this just grind the leaves of the plant and make its paste.
- Take it with some fresh juice.
- The amount will be four teaspoons twice a day.
- Wheatgrass is prepared from the common wheat plant cotyledons. It can be in form of juice or powder. It contains various vitamins A, E, K, C and B complex, 92minerals, 17amino acids, proteins, various enzymes and chlorophyll. It resembles very much with the red blood cells.
- Wheatgrass due to its nutritional power, is known to increase platelets number, haemoglobin level, total WBC and different WBC count. So helps in great way to recover the condition of dengue fever.
How to take wheatgrass juice?:
- It can be prepared by using a tea strainer or blender. Blend and mix with 2 Tablespoon water, strain the juice, then discard its pulp.
- Drink 40 ml juice three times a day. It should be taken in the gaps of four hours before the meal.
- It is best to be taken alone.
- Tulsi is known as Holy Basil. These are heavy branched and have oval shaped leaves. It originates in tropical and warm regions. It is known for its anti-microbial, anti-viral, anti-cancer and adaptogenic properties. The herb is rich in iron, tend to increase haemoglobin level in the blood.
Method to prepare its tea:
- Take the leaves of tulsi and boil these with water and drink.
- You can also add cardamom in the tea for better taste and benefits.
- Take two to three times a day.
- One should can mix 10 to 12 leaves of tulsi and one black pepper. Grind and take it with water.
- It is also known as methi. These are known to decrease fever and pain.
- How it can be taken?
- It should be boiled with water and drink it as a tea daily.
- So these are some of the ayurvedic natural herbs which can be very effective in dengue fever.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.