Every women likes to have long and strong hairs. Hairs are the crown of your head that makes you feel happy and satisfactory. It also enhances your look and gives you confidence. Here we will be telling how to use curry leaves to get long and strong hairs. We will see the benefits of curry leaves for hairs.
In the present era, hairfall and other hair problems are very common. It not only makes you look physically bad but also tends to make you mentally dull and stressed. It is also a known fact,
When you look good, you feel good and when you feel good you do good!
To cure hair problems, we opt for market products like shampoos, conditioners and other hair treatments. In today’s fast paced life, hair fall and unhealthy hair are common woes that people face. There could be several reasons attributed to these hair problems like exposure to pollution, stress, improper diet, unhealthy lifestyle habits and so on.
How does curry leaves work?
You must be guessing, how does this simple thing works in hairs. Curry leaves are a treasure-trove of essential nutrients required for healthy hair growth. Rich in antioxidants and amino acids, they work to reduce hair fall, foster hair growth and strengthen hair shafts. Amino acids are essential for hair fall prevention.
Antioxidants are known to combat free radicals, moisturize the scalp and aid in removal dead scalp flakes. Curry leaves are also a rich source of beta-carotene and proteins; beta carotene prevents hair loss while proteins prevent hair thinning.
Benefits of Curry leaves for Hairs:-
- Hair loss rescue
- Hair follicle rejuvenation
- Hair shaft strengthening
- Prevents premature hair graying
Now we will be learning how to use curry leaves to make your hairs long, strong and beautiful.
Curry leaves for Hairs:-
Curry Leaves and Neem mask:-
- Add a handful of curry leaves, a handful of neem leaves, 3-4 teaspoons of shikakai powder and 3-4 teaspoons of yoghurt into a blender and blend till a fine paste is formed.
- Apply the mask onto the hair and scalp, gently massaging the scalp while doing so.
- Leave it to dry for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with a mild shampoo and pat hair dry
As Hair Oil:-
Hair oil prepared with curry leaves is also very beneficial in strengthening your hairs.
- Add 7-8 fresh curry leaves to half a cup of coconut oil, in a small vessel.
- Place the smaller vessel in a larger bowl of water.
- Heat the water till the oil get heated well.
- Apply the black residue to the hair twice a week.
- Application of the oil to the rest of the hair will help stimulate hair growth and also fight gray hair.
Tea from Curry leaves:-
- Boil some curry leaves in water, squeeze a lime and add some sugar to it.
- Drink this tea daily for 1 week.
- This will increase hair growth, make the hair smooth, shiny and prevent white hairs.
- Intake of curry leaves is good for the digestive system too and it resolves many hair problems.
Since from ages our grandmothers has been using curry leaves to make hairs strong and beautiful. It is from side effects and affordable to everyone. You must include curry leaves in your daily diet too. Curry leaves for hairs is very good and natural thing. Always remember, Internal therapy is always better than the external one. Take care and live well!
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.