Table of Contents
Seasonal Allergy occurs when your body exhibits increased sensitivity towards a type of allergen or foreign substance present in the environment. It could be dust, grass, pollen grains, cold air etc. In such a scenario the defence mechanism of a person overreacts to save the body from the harmful influence.
Causes of seasonal allergies
Weather is the main reason behind causing seasonal allergies. Cold weather season results into early pollination in plants. Rainy spring season leads to fast growth of plant and occurrence of mold. Besides these, other reason that lead to seasonal allergies are grass, cold air etc.
Symptoms of seasonal allergies
If you are caught with such type of allergies then you would observe some of the following symptoms:
- Itchy and watery eyes
- Nasal congestion and runny nose
- Wheezing sound while breathing
- Stomach ache
- Redness, eczema and itchy skin
- Difficulty in breathing
- Hay fever
Scientific name of this herb is Curcuma longa. This herb has remarkable anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that lessen the severity of different kinds of skin allergies and skin problems caused as a result of seasonal allergy.
Scientific name of this herb is Azadirachta indica. Neem possesses effective anti-inflammatory, anti-histamine and anti-parasitic properties that restrict allergic reactions in the body.
Scientific name of this herb is Albizia Lebbeck. The natural anti-allergic action of this herb treats respiratory issues like asthma that is caused due to change in weather. Shirish prevents respiratory tractfrom becoming narrow and swollen. It is an anti-toxin herb that gives quick relief from bronchial asthma by eliminating toxins from the body.
Scientific name of this herb is Withania somnifera. Ashwagandha is considered effective in seasonal allergies as it enhances the immunity power of a person and fights against the symptoms of seasonal allergies effectively.
Scientific name of this herb is Tylophora asthmatica. This herb is very significant in the treatment of Bronchial Asthma and issues related to Respiratory System. It is an effective medicine for allergy and asthma. For people who are suffering with acute cough, sore throat, severe sinusitis, rhinitis, pneumonia and other respiratory issues should start consuming it to get quick and effective relief.
Scientific name of this herb is Adhatoda vasica. This herb mainly works on the respiratory and circulatory system of the body. It helps in breaking the thick layer of mucous in the nasal passage. It is also effective in preventing difficult symptoms of seasonal allergies such as coughing accompanied with bleeding, inflammation in respiratory system etc.
Scientific name of this herb is Cinnamomum zeylinicum. This tree has pleasant fragrance and warm aromatic taste. It has excellent pain reliever properties. It is also a good anti-fungal, anti-parasitic and anti-bacterial herb which naturally treats cold and flu completely.
Scientific name of this herb is Clerodendrum serratum. Consumption of this herb is useful in the successful cure of cold, acute sinusitis, cough, allergic rhinitis and different kinds of respiratory tract infections. The essence of this herb increases the stamina of a person and strengthens their lungs and vocal chords.
Scientific name of this herb is Glycyrrhiza glabra. This herb is known for its amazing anti-oxidant, immune-modulatory, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties that cure varied types of issues related to respiratory and digestive system effectively.
Scientific name of this herb is Ocimum tenuiflorum. The magical healing power of this herb is very effective in the cure of respiratory issues caused due to seasonal allergy. Some of them are fever, sore throat, cold and coughs.
- Diet is a very crucial for people who are suffering from seasonal allergies. The essential fatty acids obtained from hemp seed oil or organic flax seed can reduce seasonal allergies to a large extent. So eat flax seeds to relieve to ward off seasonal allergies.
- One should refrain from eating dairy products, processed wheat, milk and sugar that leads to mucous and congestion in the body.
- Oil of oregano is also very beneficial in reducing the severity caused by seasonal allergies. On consumption of this oil it reduces the levels of histamines in the blood which is responsible for occurrence of swelling and allergic reactions in the body.
- As soon as you come home you need to wash your clothes that you have worn outside. As this will remove outside pollen from getting into your bedding and furniture.
- To prevent mold from forming one can invest in purchasing a good quality dehumidifier.
- Allergy causing mites and pollens can be expelled from the air using an air purification system which is equipped with UV and negative ion filter.