Nature has offered us various precious things, the same applies to Apple Cider Vinegar. Today our post is about one of the natural ingredient available in your kitchen i.e. Apple Cider Vinegar, which can do wonders for your body and health.
Do you know, this simple looking substance holds a wide array of benefits. Let’s first talk about how one can prepare ACV
How is Apple Cider Vinegar made?
Apple Cider Vinegar is made by fermenting best quality of juicy apples, which is later combined with water and sugar to form vinegar. For this process, yeast and bacteria are used to ferment the apple slices, which results in the production of raw Apple Cider Vinegar.
An unfiltered one has a very simple process as described above, whereas the filtered one undergoes a process to give it a glossy and shiny texture.
However, this shiny and glossy look actually is called ‘food adulteration’ and takes off its natural goodness and effectiveness.
Nutritional elements – Apple Cider Vinegar:
ACV has copper, sodium chloride, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, iron, Vitamin A1, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, E. It also has antibiotics, antibacterial and anti-microbial properties in it which makes it very healthy.
How to check the purity and effectiveness of Apple Cider Vinegar?
Apple Cider Vinegar is available in different versions. You will notice them in different textures, but the best one is that contains “mother” which is unfiltered and unpasteurized. The one which has residues in it looks little thick and has sediments. It is 100% natural ACV and best for your health and other uses.
There are many Apple Cider Vinegar available in the market but I personally recommend Healthkart’s ACV as it contains “Mother culture”
Healthkart’s Apple Cider Vinegar with the “Mother” is simply unrefined, unpasteurized and unfiltered ACV made from apple juice. 100% natural and unfiltered apple cider vinegar with “Mother” is usually the best choice as it has got strands of proteins, enzymes and friendly bacteria that give the product a murky appearance. Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar is full of probiotics too. A good ACV must contain the “mother culture” On the other hand filtered ACV has no “mother” so is lacking the benefits it provides.
Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar:
As mentioned Apple Cider Vinegar is a 100% natural substance, which can be used in various ways. You will be surprised to know about the miraculous health benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar:
- For people suffering from diabetes, ACV is a boon! Consuming ACV in diluted form daily during bedtime or before meals will reduce blood sugar effectively. It lowers the glycemic index naturally and also improves insulin sensitivity in the body.
- Apple Cider Vinegar contains soluble fibers in it, which helps in improving your bowel movements and treat diarrhea as well. If you are suffering from stomach pain or upset stomach, then take 2 teaspoons of ACV in a cup of water and drink it after your meal. It will treat the ailment effectively.
- Raw or Natural Apple Cider Vinegar also aids in weight loss, the acetic acid present in Apple Cider Vinegar suppresses your appetite, increases metabolism and reduces water retention. Apple cider vinegar reduces our body calorie intake, thus aiding weight loss.
- If you are having digestive problems, then ACV is going to work very well. ACV helps to break the starches and digest even the hard substances or heavy food easily. You can have ACV empty stomach in the morning to cure all the problems related to digestion.
- It inhibits the growth of abnormal cells by making an alkaline atmosphere in the body, thus effective in curing and avoiding cancer cells.
A Chinese study has also shown that ACV helps to treat esophageal cancer by 37%.
- Apple cider vinegar (ACV) can lower blood pressure (BP) by suppressing the activity of renin, an enzyme that raises BP. It relaxes your blood vessels thus keeping your heart healthy and strong.
- ACV also reduces the level of bad cholesterol in the body, it is a known fact that high levels of “bad” cholesterol (LDL cholesterol) narrows arteries and puts extra strain on your heart. The acetic acid in ACV limits the formation of fat in the liver thus reducing the level of bad cholesterol in the body and gives a boost to good cholesterol.
- If you are having a sore throat, chest congestion or similar issues then you should do gargle with water diluted with Apple Cider Vinegar. It will help you fight these issues.
- If you are suffering from foot fungus or any such disorders. On a weekly basis, dip your foot in 4 tablespoons of ACV with 4 cups of hot water.
- ACV also helps in detoxifying your body and kicking out harmful toxins. After waking up in morning, take a teaspoon of ACV in half glass of warm water and drink it on empty stomach. Doing this 3-4 day a week will help in cleansing your body.
- ACV also helps to maintain your bone health. Minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, and potassium present in ACV helps absorb nutrients thus keeping the problems like arthritis away.
Precautions related to Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)-
Till now we have learned all the major benefits, uses and how to choose the right ACV. Now comes few precautions related to ACV. Please find below few precautions before using ACV:
- If you are consuming heart medicines, then you should avoid it. ACV can obstruct the absorption of potassium in the body, thus increasing the risk of side effects like mood swings, dizziness, vision problem, vomiting and many more.
- One should be very careful while using ACV in high dosage it can reduce minerals in the body and can lead to osteoporosis.
- It is suggested that pregnant women should not consume any unpasteurized foods or drinks due to the risk of food poisoning, that’s why it is important for mom-to-be to consult their doctor before consuming ACV.
We have learned a lot about Apple Cider Vinegar and its magical health benefits. You all must be very excited to use Healthkart’s Apple Cider Vinegar with “Mother”, but it is always recommended before starting consuming anything new, do seek medical guidance.
Take care and live well. Please like and share if you find this article useful. Feel free to share your thoughts with us in below comment box.
Also Read :
ya, it is very good message. thanks