Without eating garlic, how can one admire its benefits! But this possible and works even. Today our topic is on garlic ear bud to fight ear infections and cold. It is very effective and must be used.
Garlic is one of the natural ingredients, which has numerous benefits in all aspects. It has a pungent odor with sharp bitter taste. Since from ages, we have been listening the benefits of Garlic.
It is one of those herbs, which has the ability to fight numerous disorders.
Commonly, we use garlic in cooking and for medicinal purposes. But do you know, just by putting it on ears you can fight ear infections and cold. Strange na!
Let’s have a look to following article and check it how.
Garlic Ear bud to fight Cold and Ear infections:
How to use garlic ear bud?
- Take a clean bud of garlic and peel it.
- You can cut into two halves, so that the garlic juice gets secreted.
- Warm it little bit, with a candle or any hot substance.
- Now put this in your ear opening, for overnight.
- Remove it next morning and follow afterwards.
In just a few days of use, you will notice the change in your health; and if suffering from flu or ear infection. It is also very effective against headache, instead of any painkillers just put a piece of garlic on your ear opening.
It will work like a magic.
Hope you like the post. Share it to all and do share your experiences with us. Take care and live well!
Read More :
- Morning drink to cure Body Stone, Obesity and Mental Stress
- 5 Incredible uses of Hydrogen peroxide everyone should know
- An overview towards shilajit properties and purity
- Health benefits of Papaya seeds for full body detox
- Natural Remedies For Anxiety (Herbal)
- The Truth About Cooling the Pain
- Best Exercises For Arthritic Knees
- Things to know about fatal Lung Disease- Pneumonia
- 5 Amazing Health Benefits of Therapeutic Massage
- Proven Health Benefits and Uses of Ginger(Zingiber officinale)
- How to Find Best Ayurvedic Practitioner in India
She is a learner and health conscious person. She is always interested in seeking knowledge regarding Ayurveda, herbal medicine and Yoga to cure any health ailments naturally.
She holds a Bachelor Degree in Alternative Medicine and interested in Naturopathy.