Table of Contents
Slimmer waist is the sign of fitness and healthy body. When our body starts gaining unhealthy weight, then the waist area gets bulge the first. Today we will be telling you about a yogasana which is meant to reduce waistline, it is ‘Trikonasana‘.
What is Trikonasana?
Trkonasana also called Triangle pose, is a yogasana in which your body resembles like a triangle. It is made of two words; trikon means triangle and asana means pose.
Steps for Trikonasana:
- Stand straight keeping a distance of about one and a half foot between the feet.
- Both the hands, should hang parallel to the body, palms facing inside.
- Inhale and bring the left hand near the left toe or near the ankle, and lift the right hand upwards.
- Bend the neck to the right side and look at the right hand.
- While exhaling, come back to the original position.
- Now repeat the exercise on the other side also.
Benefits of Trikonasana:
- The regular practice reduces your waistline and also makes you look slimmer.
- It makes your lower back area flexible.
- It develops your chest and also results in larger breasts.
- It is good for backache.
- Those suffering from obesity must do this.
- This is recommended for growing kids, in order to increase height.
Contradictions for Trikonasana:
There are several precautions too, related to Trikonasana. Some of them are listed below-
- Those with migraine should not perform this.
- If you are experiencing dizziness while performing this, then don’t see downwards or simply avoid it
- Those with severe back pain should not perform this.
So in this way we saw the description of Trikonasana. It is really an amazing one. Must give it a try and share your experience with us.
Stay aware with Yoga. It is the cheapest and most efficient way to gain health and happiness. Take care and live well!