90% of disease occurs due to stomach discomforts and ailing things in it. Why not keep your stomach clear and fit. Today we will be talking about a Pranayama, which talks about treatment of abdominal and stomach disease. It is Plavini Pranayama.
What is Plavini Pranayama?
Plavini Pranayama also called Floating pranayama, plavini has originated from the Sanskrit word PLU that means to float. Thus Plavini means the one that causes or makes to float.
It is a method of cleansing your stomach. It is about inhale and forceful exhale, which kicks out all the discomforts and diseases from the stomach.
How to do this?
- Inhale through the nostrils, as one would drink water, till the stomach is full and bulges out like a balloon.
- Retain the air in as long as you can and move the abdominal cavity.
- It will make you feel as you are bleaching or as in eructation.
- Make the air reach in the whole abdominal cavity.
- Then exhale with as much force you can, so that all the contaminated air is thrown out through the mouth.
- Make sure, it makes you feel like water is vomited out.
- It cures almost all diseases of the abdominal organs, including hysteria.
- It is very good for improved digestion.
- It kills and expels abdominal parasites.
- Through this, contaminated and harmful air is expelled out of the body.
One should do this slowly, then go to advance stages. If not, it can even lead to pain in stomach. If you are not able to carry it nicely, then must consult and practice with yoga trainer to avoid discomforts.
So this was one of the rare pranayama called Plavini pranayama. It is very rare and known to few persons only. Give it a try and share your experiences with us. Take care ad live well!
She is a learner and health conscious person. She is always interested in seeking knowledge regarding Ayurveda, herbal medicine and Yoga to cure any health ailments naturally.
She holds a Bachelor Degree in Alternative Medicine and interested in Naturopathy.