Clap your hands! Clap your hands! It’s a very common poem used among pre-school kids. Do you know, that clapping hands can be a boon for your health. Many of you might be thinking it a joke, but it actually happens. Today we will be telling you the benefits of clapping hands.
The benefits of clapping hands is directly based upon the working of Acupressure theory. This seems to a joke if we tell that “Clapping hands make a healthy health”, but the good thing is it is absolutely right and worth too. Clapping, a simple striking of hands, but its much more than you think.
People clap while singing, dancing, appreciating for good activities, achievements, in mood of joy etc. There are 39 different Acupressure points for almost all Organs on our Palm which are activated by Clapping and this action improves Your Health slowly but effectively.
It is scientifically proved that clapping is very effective exercise to cure many human diseases. Clapping hands is fun. This is why many children like clapping. Lets see how clapping helps in our health.
Benefits of Clapping hands:
- Clapping is an effective Medicine for the Person who suffers from Digestive Disorder. Those suffering from any sort of bowel issues, heart burning or acidity even; it is very good for them.
- Gout and Arthritis is a common problem with Old age People and can be easily cured by Clapping.
- Clapping hands is a very useful measure for those suffering from low blood pressure.
- If someone is suffering from any Heart and Lung related disease then Clapping plays important role in curing these diseases also.
- Children that practice clapping exercise daily make only few Spelling mistake and are Hard worker than others.
- Clapping increase the Immunity of the Person which provides the Strength to the Human body to fight against Diseases.
- Clapping stimulates blood circulation and removes all obstructions in the veins and arteries, including bad cholesterol.
- It boosts your immunity because it strengthens the white blood cells in your body; these protect your body from any kind of illness.
All these things shows, how clapping hands can be so beneficial for health. So keep clapping and stay healthy.
Share if you like the post.