When an infant is born; he/she is free from any kind of skin problems and pigmentation. After the passage of childhood stage, due to several factors our ski tends to be depressed and loses its natural glow. The whole culprits cant we said to our carelessness; the present atmosphere is filled with hazards which makes our skin look dab and unattractive. Here we will be talking about one of the most concerned skin problem called; Reasons for eye dark circles.
7 out of 10 suffers from this problem. This case is not only limited to girls; probably it is also seen among men group too. Dark-circles; are the horrific thing which by a small appearance destroys your whole physical appearance.
Eyes are considered as the window to the soul. These two small eyes are like glittery stars on our body which enhance the personality. This a fact, this very body part has to suffer the most. Except while sleeping, eyes are always working; in the dust, smoke surroundings all. And lack of proper care simply contributes to the development of eye ailments.
What is eye dark circles?
As compared to our normal skin, the skin below eyes are 8 times sensitive than that. Even if you touch with hard hands it will get reddish. A special care is needed for that. This is the reason why any kind of face packs, scrubs, masks etc should e avoided from the eye area.
Under-eye dark circles can get much worse in absence of care tips. There are many reasons for dark circles; some of them are listed below-
Reasons for eye dark circles
Lack of iron content
Iron is one of the main constituent nutrients of our daily diet. Beetroot, carrots, pomegranate, spinach, meat, chicken etc are the rich sources of Iron. It is very necessary for the normal functioning of the body system. Lack of Iron can also result to Anaemia.
When the iron content in the body gets decreased, the first symptom is noticed as under-eye dark circles’. So, lack of Iron is also the main reason for dark circles.
Lack of proper and timely sleep
It is also said; after whole day working our body needs adequate rest to function well. A sound sleep of 7-8 hours is very necessary. In case of teenagers and bachelors, the case of night waking is common.
It has become a kind of trend to wake during nights and sleep at daytime. Due to this, many also suffer from insomnia problems. A proper sleep at night is very important. If you avoid it, slowly it damages your skin and develops into dark circles.
Overuse of eye makeup
In case of girls, 8 out of 10 gets habituated to the regular use of eye cosmetics like mascara, kajal, eyeliners, eyeshadows, shimmer, concealer etc. Occasional use of these products are good but if you are making them a regular habit then it can be bad for your eyes.
Doesn’t matters how good the brand and quality is; regular use makes your skin uncomfortable to breathe which slowly gives rise to skin problems. Kajal is good as it also protects your eyes from flu’s and viral attacks.
Lack of hydration
3-4 liters of water is necessary for a well-grown individual. It is the base for the healthy and radiant skin. If you are avoiding water from your diet then it can be simply bad for the wholesome body. Proper hydration is very necessary. It also erases all signs of aging and makes your eyes look glossy, shimmery and radiant.
So, these were some of the causes and reasons for under-eye dark circles. To cover these dark circles, we prefer using concealer and foundation. But it can be even worse. It’s the best thing to erase them wholly. Well, it is also a thing to know, only you got these dark circles its harder to erase them.
For an instant cure, we visit expensive salons and parlors. It is not affordable for all. So to make the cure feasible for all we are here with some natural cure. Following are some of the natural tips which will help you to get rid of these horrid dark circles.
Natural methods to cure under-eye dark circles
- Firstly, avoid any kind of heavy packs on the eye skin. After getting dried the then adversely affect the under-eye skin.
- Ice and cold water is a good remedy for dark circles. You can simply use normal water for ice cubes or add few drops of rose-water to it. Apply ice twice a day on the whole face.
- Don’t use a towel to wipe your eyes. Simply use soft cloth; don’t rub; pat the skin and let it dry naturally.
- In case of severe dark circles, apply cucumber juice along with tomato juice on the eye skin.
- After waking, fill your mouth with water and splash water on eyes. It is the best and the easiest cure for dark circles.
- Take a spoon; keep it in the freezer and as it gets chilled; from the opposite side gently rub on the eye kin. It will make the skin look radiant.
- Green tea bags; dip it in cold water and keep on the eye. The antioxidants present will cure dark circles with a great ease.
- In case of diet, regularly take carrot-beetroot juice. It will make your skin bright and will give a pinkish hue.
- Keep your meals small and divided into 6 halves. It should be healthy and rich in nutrients.
- 3-4 liters of water is necessary for a healthy physique.
- Avoid extra working in computers and laptops. Also, minimize the television entertainment.
- You can also use “Drishti eye drop“ from Patanjali. It cleanses the whole eye and makes it stress-free and healthy which plays a major role in eye health.
- You can simply opt for Kapalbhati pranayama and Anulom-velom pranayama on daily basis. It makes your eyes look bright naturally. It also increases eyesight and cures all kinds of ailments.
Also read :
- 8 Surprising Natural ways to get rid of Dark Circles
She is a learner and health conscious person. She is always interested in seeking knowledge regarding Ayurveda, herbal medicine and Yoga to cure any health ailments naturally.
She holds a Bachelor Degree in Alternative Medicine and interested in Naturopathy.