Can you believe a drink which cures body stone, obesity and mental stress? Means 3 in one, yes this is true! Today we will be telling about a good morning drink which is enriched in health properties.
The 21st century is the era of diseases and ailments. Every person is suffering from some disease, minor or major. Diseases can be the result of many factors like unhealthy lifestyle, wrong food, genetic disturbances and many more.
Just after waking up, we are presenting a good morning drink which will cure numerous diseases. This good morning drink will taste a little bitter but is very healthy and promising.
- 1 medium-sized bitter melon (Seedless)
- a handful of coriander leaves
- 5-10 curry leaves
- 1 small raw potato
- 1 inch of ginger root
- 1-2 garlic buds (better small one)
- Lemon- 1/2 slice
- Cinnamon powder- 1 pinch
- Black peppercorns- 4-6
- 5-8 mint leaves
- 1/2 cucumber
- 150 ml of water
How to prepare?
- Take all these ingredients and grind well to form a smoothie kind of texture.
- Strain the thing, it will produce 1/2 to the 1/4th glass of drink.
- Add some black salt to it; as per your taste and drink in an empty stomach
It is for one person and should be taken regularly, once a day in empty stomach. After having it, you will not feel hungry for about 3-5 hours. It is like a mini meal and the best thing for health.
How does this good morning drink works?
As you can see, that this drink contains the extract of lots of natural herbs and ingredients. All are rich in health properties and curbs the diseases which are given below-
- Thyroid disorders
- Body stones such as in kidneys and gallbladder
- Mental stress etc.
Isn’t it a miracle drink! What will you name this drink which is similar as ‘sanjeevani booti’ of Ramayana times? It is free from side-effects, yet get the suggestion from your family doctor about this drink.
From today onwards, say good morning with this good morning drink! Hope you like the article. Kindly share it to everyone so that everyone can get benefits from it. Take care and live well!
Read More :
- 5 Medicinal benefits of Sheesham tree you must know about
- How to Reverse Diabetes Naturally-Home Remedies for Diabetes
- Top 10 Home Remedies for Ovarian Cysts-Lady Care Health
- Nutrition and benefits of The Forbidden Rice: Black Rice
- Treat anal fistula with the effective herbal remedies
- Benefits of Afeem (Papavar Somniferum)
- Miracle Elixir to clear Lungs: A Boon for smokers
- 5 Health Benefits of Black Gram and its curative properties
- Black Seed Oil – A Natural Home Remedy For Almost Everything
- Common things about Typhoid and its Ayurvedic cure
She is a learner and health conscious person. She is always interested in seeking knowledge regarding Ayurveda, herbal medicine and Yoga to cure any health ailments naturally.
She holds a Bachelor Degree in Alternative Medicine and interested in Naturopathy.