Table of Contents
Here is a news clip about South-Indian state Hyderabad. The dreadful and hot waves of summers are yet to come. If you are thinking, that May is going to end summers the you are wrong. The last leg and the last stroke of summer 2016 will be appearing soon.
Although, full India is facing the slap of heat waves, these days several seasonal change are noticed. Thunderstorms, heavy rains etc are reported in many parts of India making the environment soothe and relaxed. Commonly, summer begins from March and ends to June.
Due to heavy global warming and climatic changes, this seasonal pattern is little disturbed and going in an indefinite way.
Fresh News about Summers in Hyderabad:
Recently, weather changes, thunder showers, lowered temperature etc has been noticed in the city of Hyderabad. It was assumed as it is the end of Summers and now it will be monsoon everywhere. According to weather forecast, the last leg of summer is still around.
It is said that now, summer will be in its last stage, hottest and horrible of this year!
Hyderabad on Sunday 22nd May, 2016 recorded a maximum temperature of 42 degrees Celsius.
Health complications in raising heat:
According to health experts and doctors, this raising heat can lead to several skin infections even Cancer too. Ultraviolet rays during these days will be very high which can even lead to severe sunburns. On Saturday, the city’s UV index in afternoon was rated above 13 which is considered very high.
It is advisable to stay away from sun especially at noon time.
So now, how to protect yourself from this upcoming heat!Something should be done. Think about those rickshaw pullers and street vendors. There should be some natural ways which needs to be easy and affordable for all.
Tips to protect yourself from summer heat:
Following are some of the natural ways to protect yourself from summer heat.
- Try to stay at home between 10 am to 4 pm. At this time, the sun rays are very harsh with heavy UV rays in it.
- Drink ample amount of water a day. An adult should be drinking 3-4 liters of water a day.
- Keep your diet light and fibrous. It should be rich in salad, fruits and vegetables.
- Go for daily walk and pranayama on a regular basis. It keeps your body cool and healthy from inside.
- Juicy stuffs such as watermelon, cucumbers, citrus fruits etc must be there in your diet.
- On a regular basis have natural summer drinks like aam panna, coconut water, lemon juice, buttermilk etc.
- Wear full sleeved and light colored cotton clothes. It is the natural way to attract coolness to your body.
This was the very fresh news about Summers in Hyderabad. So all the residents of Hyderabad, get cautious and stay protected.
Spread this message to all and make everyone aware. Take care and live well!