Hair problems are one of the commonly seen problem in almost all age groups. Hair loss, aloepecia, whitening of hair, split ends, dandruff, itchy scalp etc are very common. Today we have a solution for all kinds of hair problems. It is homemade Henna Pack.
Henna Pack or Hair Mehendi is commonly used by all. Many of the teens use it to give colour and shine to hair. But do you know, henna pack can do much more for you. This post is mainly meant for those who are badly affected with hair problems.
If you too are suffering from preterm white hairs, dandruff, hair fall etc; then this is the perfect one for you.
Hair Problems and remedies available:
Although there are wide array of herbal remedies available for hair problems. But they gives result little slower, so people likes to move to medicines and hair treatments.
What Hair Treatments offer you?
Firstly, what they offer you is lots and lots of money! Hair Spa, Hair Transplants, Shampoos and other things has very high charges and can’t be affordable for all. In addition they also gives you lots of hecticness, pain (in transplants) and unsatisfactory kind of feeling.
Henna Pack for all sorts of Hair Problems:
Yes, you are not dreaming! It’s true, we are going to tell you about a mehendi or hair henna which is known to cure all sorts of hair problems.
So let us see what are the ingredients of the homemade henna pack.
- An Iron kadai or bowl
- 2 tablespoons of amla (amalki) powder
- 2 tablespoons of Herbal mehendi
- 2 tablespoon of Bhringraj powder
- 2 tablespoon of Shikakai powder
- 2 big red hibiscus flower or 2 tablespoon of hibiscus powder
- 2 teaspoon of coffee powder
- 1 egg
So let’s begin! Let me tell you, all the ingredients listed above are meant to care your hairs in a very gentle way. They all are known to cure hair problems and strengthen the hairs from root to tips.
Let’s see how to prepare the mehendi.
How to prepare the Henna pack?
- Take the hibiscus flowers and make a fine paste of it, using water.
- Take the Iron kadai and put 2 cups of water in it. Add amla powder and hibiscus flower paste into it.
- Let it boil for about 5 minutes then let cool under the room temperature.
- Now when it is warm add rest of the powders and ingredients one by one.
- If you want you can skip egg as it is meant to give your hair a glossy look.
- Give it mehendi like consistency, so you can adjust it using water.
- Mix well so that no lumps are there.
- Your henna pack for hair is ready.
Now let us see how to use this and how to take it out.
How to use the henna pack?
- Leave the paste sit for overnight and next morning use it. It will be very good if you let it sit for overnight.
- Using bare hands or gloves, apply it on the hairs as well as the scalp. You can cover it with a shower cap or leave like this.
- Let it stay for about 2 hours till its completely dried.
- Use normal water to rinse and take off the mehendi, don’t use shampoo or anything on the hairs for about 24 hours after taking off the pack.
Benefits of Henna Pack:
- Just after a single use you will notice a great softness, lustre and colour on your hairs.
- It is best for all kinds of hair problems.
- For best results, use this once or twice a month.
- In just a few usage you will notice your white hairs and hair fall is stopped.
- It can also be use by normal ones, it will keep your hairs healthy and shiny.
Hope you find the post useful. If you are too suffering from hair problems, then do use it and share your experiences with us.
Share this post to all your friends and relatives, so that everyone can get benefits from this. Take care and live well!
She is a learner and health conscious person. She is always interested in seeking knowledge regarding Ayurveda, herbal medicine and Yoga to cure any health ailments naturally.
She holds a Bachelor Degree in Alternative Medicine and interested in Naturopathy.