Bleaching you skin gives it a natural shine, making it free from blemishes, marks and dullness. We buy ready made bleach from markets, which has a lots of side effects. Today let us do bleaching at home, using kitchen ingredients.
When you go to the parlour for facial, they using go with numerous process like massage, scrub, face pack and bleach. Out of these, bleach provides your skin, a glowing tint and sparkling glaze!
Reality about Skin bleaching:
When you do bleach on clothes, it of course gives it a lustre and shine. But at the same time, it also damages the fabric. Do you know, same thing happens when you do facial bleach!
Everytime you bleach your skin, it takes away the natural shine making it look artificial and thus you have to get the support of makeups.
Why so? Why making your skin, to lose its natural glow? Today let us prepare a natural skin bleach at home and do bleaching at your home.
- 2 tablespoons of mashed raw papaya
- Half a lemon
- A teaspoon of honey
- A teaspoon of rose water
How to prepare natural bleach?
- For this, you just need to squeeze the lemon in a bowl.
- Put the rest of ingredients in it and give a good mix.
- Now first cleanse your face well, with mild cleanse.
- Pat your face and using your fingers, apply the prepared bleaching thing on face.
- Let it sit for 15-20 minutes, till it gets dry.
- After that, using lukewarm water wash your face and apply some moisturizer.
At the first use, you may not notice any change except than your skin glowing. Using it once in every 15 days, will reduce the spots and blemishes. It will also make your skin radiant and lively.
So now without wasting a single penny at beauty parlours, enlighten your skin and do skin bleach!
Hope you like the article! Share it to all and do share your experiences with us. Take care and live well.