Sunshine is one of the times when you can go on the beaches along with your friends and relatives to enjoy but by the end of the day, your skin will be left with unwanted marks and scars. In the market, lots of products are available which guarantees to remove the sun tan but they can be harmful for the skin in long run. Here, we bring some effective Sun tan remedies that can help you in getting rid of tanning in very gentle ways.
Sun tan natural remedies tips are as follow:
Ripe Papaya and Honey
- Take one fourth of papaya and mash it in a cup.
- Add one tablespoon of honey to it.
- Mix the paste properly and then apply over the tanned areas and leave it for next thirty minutes.
- Then wash off with the cold water.
Tomato extract and Yogurt
- Take one tablespoon of tomato extract and one tablespoon of fresh yoghurt.
- Make a paste after mixing them up.
- Apply the paste over the tanned areas. After half an hour, wash off with the normal water.
Cucumber juice and Lime
- Take one tablespoon of cucumber juice
- Mix it with one tablespoon of lime juice and few drops of rosewater.
- Apply the mixture over the tanned areas with the clean cotton ball.
- Leave the mixture over the areas for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Then, wash it off with the cold water. This is one of the best effective remedies for sun tan and has proven results.
You can prepare this mixture in bulk and keep it in refrigerator to be used for weeks.
Gram flour and Yogurt
- Take an equal amount of lemon juice, gram flour and yogurt and prepare a paste after proper mixing.
- Apply the paste over the tanned skin and leave it for good ten to fifteen minutes.
- When the applied mixture gets dried up, wash it off with the lukewarm water.
Raw Milk and Turmeric
- Take one tablespoon of turmeric powder
- Mix it with one tablespoon of lime juice and one spoon of raw milk.
- Mix it properly and apply over the tanned areas.
- Let the mixture be dried over the applied parts and after ten minutes wash it off with ice cold water.
- For faster results, you can use this solution more than once in a day.
Yogurt and Orange Juice
- Take one tablespoon of orange juice and mix it with one tablespoon of yogurt.
- Apply it over the tanned areas.
- Leave the paste over the tanned areas for half an hour.
- Then rinse it off with the cold water.
Strawberries and Milk Cream
- Take two tablespoons of milk cream and mash up five strawberries in it.
- Apply the paste over the tanned areas for next thirty minutes and then wash off with the cold water.
- Apply the paste of sandalwood over your face before sleeping every night.
- Wash your face with the cold water in the morning after you wake up.
- It will have wonderful effect over your face and tanning will be removed instantly.
Scrub made by Baking Soda
- You can prepare a paste by mixing water along the baking soda.
- A scrub will be formed and you can use it to get rid of tan from all the affected areas over the body.
- For quick results, it is required to be used at least once a day or every alternate day.
- A patch test is recommended as baking soda can be harmful on sensitive skin.
Lime juice and Honey
- Take one tablespoon of honey and mix it with half tablespoon of lime juice.
- Apply the mixture over the tanned areas.
- For the next ten to fifteen minutes, leave the paste to dry.
- Then, wash it off with the ice cold water and wipe out gently with a clean towel.
- For effective results, use it daily.
- Cut a lemon into half and rub it over the entire affected area.
- Leave it for ten to fifteen minutes and wash off with the cold and clean water.
- Wipe out with cotton towel.
- Repeat it two times a day for effective results.
- Take one tablespoon of vinegar and half cup of water and mix them properly.
- Put the mixture over the tanned areas or in case of hand, just dip it in this solution for next five to ten minutes.
- Once the process is done, wash the hands with the cold water.
- To get good and faster results, you can use this therapy daily.
Follow these simple and natural homemade remedies and see the wonderful results overnight.