In the present era, 7 out of 10 uses Nonstick cookwares. Those looks attractive and are easy in cooking, but can be dangerous for your health. Today we will be telling you how nonstick cookwares can deplete your health.
What people used earlier?
Earlier, during the times of our grandparents, they used Iron or earthen vessels in cooking. Being natural and eco-friendly, those vessels always did good for health.
You must have noticed that our ancestors, always used to be fit and active. Even without using any modern medications, gyms and other methods; they are all time fit and healthy.
Guess how? The role of cookwares too played a vital role in this.
What we do today?
Today we have lots and lots of eased techniques for cooking. Ovens, induction, pressure cookers and many things are there that has relieved our lives.
As every thing has two aspects, similarly these modern techniques too are dangerous for health. Today we will be telling you how, non stick cookwares does bad for health.
Dangers of using Non stick cookwares-
Non stick cookwares has a coating over its steel, which doesn’t allow anything to stick on the surface. Thus it leads to, eased and triggered cooking. That non stick layer, is called Teflon, and is not a bit good for health.
How it affects our health:
When we heat the cookware above 1000 degrees, it emits harmful agent PFIB or perfluoroisobutene which gets mixed to blood, and leads to several chronic diseases.
- Recent studies have shown that these things leads to liver failure and cancer even.
- Regular use of nonstick wares, also puts a barrier in baby development during pregnancy.
- It makes your body addicted, which can be very serious in future references.
Alternatives for Non stick wares:
So now what should we do now! Even if you are using non stick wares, then don’t use it always. Use it sometimes, then prefer for iron or steel utensils. Experts says, regular use of such utensils can be health hazarding.
In this way we saw how these non stick wares, can deplete your health. So from now limit these trend and as much possible, go back to our old Indian tradition. Take care and live well!
Hope you like the article. Share it to all and do share your experiences with us. 🙂
Read More :
- ULCERATIVE COLITIS LIFESTYLE AND HOME REMEDIES
- Berries for Your Health – Add a Little More Fruit to Your Diet
- 4 Refreshing Diabetic Drinks to quench Thirst and Dryness
- Keep your winters healthy by adding Dry Ginger in diet
- 5 Reasons why one should not use Aluminium vessels in cooking
- 7 Reasons Telemedicine created a stronger bridge between Stressed patients and their doctors
- 10 Helpful Ways to Live with an Injury
- 6 Everyday Foods That Boost the Immune System
- What everyone should know about Panchakosha- Five sheaths of body
- 10 Facts about addictive Fast food which will horrify you
She is a learner and health conscious person. She is always interested in seeking knowledge regarding Ayurveda, herbal medicine and Yoga to cure any health ailments naturally.
She holds a Bachelor Degree in Alternative Medicine and interested in Naturopathy.