Cockroaches are those unwanted insect/pests at your home which spread numerous diseases. They are one of the primary conveyors of harmful microorganisms. Today we will be telling you a simple preparation with boric acid which will help to get rid of these unwanted guests easily.
The harmful microbes carried by the roaches are contained in their saliva, and they spread their saliva over anything they can come in contact with, thus infesting that thing. It is most important to get rid of cockroaches permanently in your home.
We try a lot of sprays, chalk pencils, phenyl and other disinfectants to get of them, but result comes to be failed. So what to do now! How to protect our beautiful home and life with the effect of these tiny monsters!
Today we will be telling you a very affordable, effective and easy remedy to get rid of cockroaches. I know, you will be thinking “How this remedy will work, even numerous remedies failed”.
Give this a try and see the magic!
Mission Bye Bye Cockroaches:
So all, we are in a mission and our mission’s name is “Mission Bye Bye Cockroaches”. We are not using any expensive things, our remedy is affordable for all and effective.
- Boric acid- 1 small packet
- Wheat flour- double of the boric acid
- Sugar as per required
How to prepare anti-cockroach remedy-
- Take a packet of boric acid; you will easily get in medical stores or at grocery store even.
- Add double the amount of wheat flour to it, with 2 teaspoon of sugar in it. The amount of sugar may vary, as per the quantity of rest ingredients. You just need to make it little sweeter so that it attracts the roaches.
- You can also add honey or any sweet thing which can attract the roaches.
- Now, using milk knead it to form toothpaste or soup kind of texture.
- So your anti-cockroach is ready!
- Using a brush, apply this on the sink nets, kitchen slab edges, below the stove and on all the places which has the chances of having roaches.
- Turn off the lights and go to bed peacefully.
- Next morning you will notice, many cockroaches are lying here and there. This is the work of anti-cockroach remedy.
- It works every effectively and for sure.
Note: Keep it away from eyes and don’t consume. It is poisonous in nature for both the insects and humans.
So, isn’t it a very pocket-friendly and easy way to get rid of roaches. Give it a try and must share your experience with us. Don’t let these unwanted insects affect your and your family’s lives. Take care and live well!
She is a learner and health conscious person. She is always interested in seeking knowledge regarding Ayurveda, herbal medicine and Yoga to cure any health ailments naturally.
She holds a Bachelor Degree in Alternative Medicine and interested in Naturopathy.