To stay protected from mosquitoes, we waste a huge sum of money in mosquito repellents, machines, creams and many more. Now, make your own mosquito repellent at home and keep your family away from those poisons.
Mosquitoes are found everywhere. They are the vector hosts of spreading deadly diseases like dengue, malaria, chickenguniya and many more. Mosquitoes are mostly found in unhygienic, dirty, damp and places with lots of hustles and bustles.
To stay prevented, we use mosquito coils, machines, creams and many other things. Unfortunately, those are good for none and always results in harmful actions.
The reality about Mosquito repellents:
- A mosquito coil is equal to 100 cigarettes. The smoke coming out is 10 times more hazardous than the cigarette smoke itself.
- The machine repellents can be the cause of respiratory diseases like asthma, sinus and bronchitis.
- Those creams can be hazardous and may cause skin allergies and cancer.
Now, what to be done! How to abide those blood-sucking mosquitoes. We will only say ‘Go Green’. Today we will be preparing a natural mosquito repellent machine. Yes, it is free from harmful chemicals and other things.
In addition, it is eco-friendly and does no harm.
Natural Mosquito repellent machine:
- Neem oil- 1 cup
- Camphor balls- 3-4
- 1 emptied refill bottle
How to make-
- Open the cap of the refill and fill it with neem oil and camphor.
- Tightly close the cap and just fix it to the machine.
- Now use it as normal mosquito repellent machines.
It will give you a very soothing fragrance and will keep away mosquito. It is eco-friendly and also a money saver.
So now what do you think? Which one is good, natural one or the one purchased from markets. The decision is yours. Save your kids and family from those deadly poisons. Take care and live well.
Hi, some websites say that neem oil should be used in moderation i.e., not more than 2 to 5% by volume. What should we do?
I have tried this. I doesn’t work on mosquitoes.
I tried it, but the mix is pretty thick and it is not working in the machine..