DO YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR KIDNEY?
Kidneys are two bean-shaped organs found on left and right sides of the body which filter the blood to make urine to release and retain water in body and to remove waste. Kidneys regulate fluid balance and blood pressure in the body. The kidneys regulate the balance of ions in the blood, it removes waste products such as urea and ammonium out of the blood into the urine. Kidneys are also responsible for reabsorption of water, glucose and amino acids. Most common clinical conditions involving kidneys are nephritis and Nephrotic syndromes, acute kidney injury, chronic kidney disease, renal cysts, UTI, kidney stones etc. When renal function is poor, dialysis and kidney transplantation may be the treatment but there is simple way to repair your kidneys using baking soda.
HOW YOU WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM KIDNEY DISEASE
- If you feel too much tired, weak, fatigue in body.
- If you have dry and itchy skin.
- If you are having sleeping problem.
- If there is increase in urge of urination.
- If you see blood in urine.
- If you see bubbles in the urine with foul smell.
- If you are experiencing puffiness around eyes.
- If ankles and feet have swelling.
- If you are having poor appetite.
- If you are having muscle cramps in your body.
- If you feel shortness of breath.
- If you feel nausea, vomiting and upset stomach.
- If you feel pressure during urination.
- If you feel food taste like metal.
- If you feel trouble during thinking, weak concentration level.
CAUSES OF KIDNEY DAMAGE
Endocrine system in our body produces hormones and enzymes to digest food. The pancreas is the organ that produces majority of sodium bicarbonate to protect kidney. Sometimes kidneys also produce this enzymes depending on the type of diet. If the diet is full of sugar, fried fatty food or unhealthy food it will suffer significant reduction to produce sodium bicarbonate which may damage the kidneys. If blood is too alkaline then kidney excretes bicarbonate into the urine to restore the balance.
WHAT IS BAKING SODA
Baking Soda is also known as sodium bicarbonate. It is a chemical compound that is white solid crystalline fine powder, alkaline & salty taste. Baking soda has many medicinal properties like it act as antacid, anti -allergic action, removes splinters, raises the pH levels, very beneficial in kidney failure as reduces the progression of disease.
HOW TO USE BAKING SODA FOR KIDNEY REPAIR
As baking soda is not toxic in nature it can be consumed easily by everyone to prevent kidney diseases and degeneration of endocrine system in body. It is also an excellent agent for chemotherapy. Baking soda can be taken easily at home by following steps mentioned below:-
- On first day take half teaspoon of baking soda sublingually under tongue.
- On second day mix half teaspoon of baking soda with half teaspoon of salt into 1.5 liters of water, and drink it for 2-3 days.
- Slowly reduce daily dosage to ¼ teaspoon & 1/3 teaspoon of salt. This simple step can easily protect kidney from damaging.
- Baking soda and apple cider vinegar can also be used to repair kidneys.
HOW BAKING SODA ACT DURING KIDNEY DAMAGE
Sodium bicarbonate is the most common agent used in dialysis or in kidney damage. When sodium bicarbonate is not produced naturally it damages the kidneys. There is a process known as acid buffering helps in removal of waste products and excess fluid is removed from blood. Dialysis helps to add sodium bicarbonate to the body as in kidney failure, kidneys are no longer able to produce it in order to process waste materials and food. The life of kidneys is extended when the body is able to produce normal amount of baking soda in body, the endocrine system can remain healthy automatically.
Sodium bicarbonate is very important for protecting kidneys. Kidneys alone can produce two hundred and fifty grams of sodium bicarbonate per day to neutralize acid in the body.