Practice of Ayurvedic medicine is very ancient in India for thousands of years, and its method of treatment of all kind of illness utilizes herbal trearment and lifestyle modification to restore the balance of body and mind. Ayurvedic system of medicines can cure the disease from roots without any adverse effects. It’s a technique to get connected with nature.
The foremost objective of an Ayurvedic Practitioner is to provide people, healthy and balanced lives, live long without the need for prescription drugs, complicated surgeries or suffering through painful conditions. An Ayurvedic practitioner uses all techniques from India to help patients maintain a healthy life, reduce stress fight disease and. eliminate impurities. Ayurvedic practitioners assess dietary habits, lifestyle choices, and mental states.
Ayurvedic doctors are practicing worldwide due to expansion of uses of Ayurveda in the life of a patient. But India is the main hub of Ayurvedic Practitioners which is actually the land of Ayurveda.
We can find so many Ayurvedic practitioners in India but who could be best for treating the disease via this natural system. A well-known Ayurvedic practitioner Dr. Vikram Chauhan who has strong interest in natural medicine and having so much experience of Ayurvedic herbs and their uses. Dr. Vikram Chauhan who is MD in Ayurvedic medicine and is an expert Ayurvedic physician. His MD is in herbal pharmacology.
He started his own herbal pharma company along with his clinic in 1999 naming it Krishna Herbal Company, which is US-FDA registered and later on he started with other herbal company named PLANET AYURVEDA which is very popular among people here in India and at present many products are available under this brand.
Now Dr. Vikram Chauhan has many distributors of his company PLANET AYURVEDA in India as well as around the world with proficient and expert Ayurvedic specialists who are handling their patients with sincere efforts.
He has very strong Ayurvedic network also in India. He had made it very easy and simple for people to contact him.
How to Find Best Ayurvedic Practitioner in India
- Dr. Vikram Chauhan is allocating his services to people in a beautiful city called Chandigarh, which is located in North India. He has contributed his education and knowledge for welfare and service of Public Health. He has wide contacts with patients worldwide. He has been invited by various Ayurvedic organizations and attended many conferences worldwide for seminars, workshops, Ayurvedic consultations, lectures, patient examinations and pulse diagnosis.
Dr Vikram Chauhan Achievements
- Dr. Vikram Chauhan in 2007 received award of being the best Ayurveda physician in India and also “Rajiv Gandhi” rashtriya ekta samman in New Delhi. Later on after receiving all these Honors, everyday so many letters came, offering him various awards, but he occasionally went to attend the functions and collect the awards. His deepest interest being in finding more effective Ayurvedic combinations and herbs which can benefit the people to get rid of various complicated health problems.
- Dr. Vikram chauhan is now very famous as a best Ayurvedic clinical physician that attracted delegates from different countries to visit him for learning Ayurveda. He is not dependent upon various modern diagnostic procedures but is himself excellent in clinical wisdom, an expert in pulse diagnosis which has made him popular among many patients as ‘naadi vaidya’ of India.
- In year 2012, Dr. Vikram Chauhan was invited to give lectures on Pulse diagnosis by a Czech Republic institute of alternative medicine in Prague and to teach about 35 people and many doctors there as students, to learn this ancient technique of pulse diagnosis.
- Herbal Medicines produced in his company Planet Ayurveda are very effective for the diseases which are currently prevalent. On the other hand all these products are completely safe without causing adverse effects on health but bring people out of their Problems.
Our Indian Distributors
- There are so many distributors in India who has very strong faith in Dr. Vikram Chauhan and so contributing their service along with him in maintaining the welfare of public health.
- Mr. Anil Thakur-
- Phone No. : (+91) 982-106-7771, (+91) 701-523-1544
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.New Delhi(Uttam Nagar)
- Mrs. Vandana Singhal
- Phone No.: (+91) 706-550-1122
- Email: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. K S Verma
- Phone No.: (+91) 999-993-8860
- Email: email@example.com
- Dr. Saleem
- Phone No.: (+91) 848-945-7205
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. N. Newton
- Phone No.: (+91) 917-197-2455, (+91) 984-152-5552
- Email: email@example.com
- Ms. Ankita Bhatia
- Phone No.: (+91) 900-403-2681
- Emai: firstname.lastname@example.org
7.Dadra And Nagar Haveli (Silvassa)
- Mrs. Naseem M Balsara
- Phone No.: (+91) 982-514-3877, (+91) 972-525-3786
- Email: email@example.com
- Mr. Rajinder Thakur
- Phone No.: (+91) 991-497-0725, (+91) 769-606-4497
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Archana Seth
- Phone No.: (+91) 956-055-5826, (+91) 956-055-5866
- Email: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
10.Madhya Pradesh (Bhopal, Gwalior and Indore)
- Mr. Manish Acharya
- Phone No.: (+91) 989-328-1052
- Email: email@example.com
- Dr. Ashok Jain
- Phone No.: (+91) 992-908-6269, (+91) 895-204-1905
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read More :
- 5 Health Benefits of Black Gram and its curative properties
- Introduction to Ayurveda: The science of life!
- Every Indian should follow divine culture of Yoga
- MRSA Infection – Causes, Symptoms & Ayurvedic Treatment
- Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension – Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis & Treatment
- How to Protect Yourself From Dengue Fever-Best Herbal Remedy for Dengue Patient
- What is Ulcerative Colitis?–Treatment in Ayurveda
- 10 Facts about addictive Fast food which will horrify you
- Ayurvedic Treatment for Sarcoidosis – Signs, Symptoms, Causes & Diagnosis