Mouth ulcers are the sores which forms inside the mouth and is a kind of oral problem. It looks minor, but aches a lot. We try a lot of medications, but they remain untreated. Today we will be talking about the herbal remedies for Mouth Ulcers.
What are Mouth Ulcers?
Aphthous Ulcers also called Canker sores, are a kind of oral disorder in which ulcers develop in the inside wall of mouth. It forms a whitish sore, which is very painful and aching one.
Causes of Canker sores or mouth ulcers:
The very disease is called mysterious one, as its exact cause is very unknown. Still there are many possible causes for the sores, which are given below.
- Hormonal imbalance
- Food allergies
- Accidental bites in mouth
- Oral disorders
- Heavy chemical from toothpaste
- Insomina or lack of sleep
- Excessive smoking
Who are in the risk of getting this?
Anyone can get aphthous ulcers. It generally appears, in childhood or adolescence, and more commonly in females than males. These looks very minor, but
It can be proceeded to long time and can be very hectic.
Now we shall be telling you the herbal remedies for canker sores or Aphthous ulcers. If you go for the allopath treatment, then it will be continued for a longer period, still there will be very less effect.
Herbal Remedies for mouth ulcers:
- Sea salt is very useful remedy for such oral ulcers. You can mix it with mustard oil or hydrogen peroxide, apply on the sores regularly.
- Rinse your mouth with water mixed with aloe vera juice and water. One can also apply the fresh pulp on the sores. The cooling effect,
- Make a decoction of tulsi, black pepper and ginger. Gargle mouth with this, it treats the sores effectively.
- You can also chew the full ripe leaves of guava. Make the juice enter the sores, it fastens the recovery and treats it naturally.
- Apply the paste of jamun leaves with catechu. It is very good for all sorts of oral problems.
- Take beetroot and carrot juice regularly, it is rich in vitamins and minerals which treats the canker sores effectively.
- Instead of cold water, take warm water in diet. It makes you feel good and also treats the sores.
These were the herbal remedies for Oral canker sores. Many times, the disease continues for a longer period, which looks very heavy and tough.
Hope you like the post, share it to all and do share your experiences with us. Take care and live well!