Table of Contents
Human body is the complex design of nature. We humans possess certain organs which contributes to form organ systems. Each organ in body is necessary and has its own functions and advantages. Even if the tiny organ gets dull, then the whole system is hampered. Here, we will talk about Gall bladder which is the part of biliary system.
1What is Gall bladder?
2Problems related to Gall bladder:
When we are born; our organs are completely well (in some cases hereditary diseases are also seen). But as we grow up, due to factors like food, diet, daily chores, lifestyle and pollution; body systems gets degraded which ultimately lead to diseases.
Talking about Gall bladder then, most people aren’t even certain where their gallbladder is located! Sometimes this small part can lead to huge defects even. There are many major and minor problems related to Gall bladder, some of them are as follows-
- Gall bladder cancer
- Inflammation in gall bladder walls
- Bowel obstruction
- Gall stones/ Gall bladder stones.
Here, our concerned topic will be; Gallstones or Gall bladder stones. It is also called Cholecystitis. So, lets proceed-
3What are Gall bladder stones and how are they formed?
4Symptoms of Gall bladder stones:
As every disease has some signs and symptoms, similarly formation of gallstones also erupts with some symptoms which are listed as follows-
- Formation of Gas
- A feeling of fullness
- Severe pain specially in abdomen area
- Breakdown of capillaries
- Haemorrhoids and many more.
5Causes of Gall bladder stones:
- The main cause of gallstones are digestive disturbances; i.e., due to excessive intake of fats and carbohydrates in diet.
- Disturbances in liver and gall-bladder can be also the reason.
- Intake of refines items such as white sugars, white flour, refined oils etc can also lead to such disturbances.
- Excess cholesterol in bile is also the major cause for gallstones.
6Types of Gallstones:
Depending upon the type and formation, there are three types of gallstones:
- Stones caused by a change in the ratio of cholesterol to bile salts.
- Stones caused by the destruction of red blood cells due to blood diseases.
- Multi-layered stones caused due to the deposition of calcium sediments and due the bile flow.
7Allopathic cure for Gall bladder stones:
In allopath section, when you visit a doctor in such cases; the physician will suggest you some medication and drugs. In severe cases, surgery and other processes are also compatible. Surgery becomes necessary; the medical term for surgery is also called ‘cholecystectomy‘.
If the gall-stones are very large or in cases in which they have been present for long. In some cases, the gall bladder itself needs removal. Many gets panic when they hear this; but it’s a fact one can even survive without a gall bladder. But in such cases the patent needs to take certain medications. Well, now we will move to our concerned point which is “Natural remedies”.
8Myth about Gallstone:
Approximately 6 out of 10 people suffers from Gall bladder stones, and for most of them surgical procedure is only the way. Actually, this is a myth which is not true! As a fact, if the stones are quite smaller or medium sized then there are natural cures and easy tips available. Our next topic is on the same thing only as shared below.
Natural Remedies are something which only includes natural extracts and herbal things for the treatment. Actually, it’s not a treatment; its a way through which we gain longevity and a way to lead healthy life. There are certain ways and tips and avoiding measures which are given as follows-
- In such cases, diet plays a major role for correction. In acute stage, the patient should opt for fasting therapy till the acuteness gets cleared.
- The patient should include carrot, beet, grapefruit, orange and grape juice in its diet.
- Include Olive oil in diet as it fastens the enzyme secretion and helps to correct the condition.
- Include fibrous meals in your routine; like vegetable salad, buttermilk, fruits, steamed vegetables etc.
- After waking up, one should take 2-4 glasses of warm water. For better results, add lemon and honey to it.
- Amla or Indian Gooseberry really works well in such cases. The patient should take 1-2 fruit a day; in candy or raw form.
- Radish and Garlic; both are pungent and rough in nature. Both are the very good cure for Gallstones.
- The patient suffering from Gall bladder stone or kidney stone must avoid tomato and spinach. If you ate these, then take ample amount of water; the trace metals present can form deposits even.
- Indian Cinnamon; also called Tejpatta is a brilliant remedy for such cases. People suffering from gallstones must include this spice cum medicine in their diet.
- Bitter gourd is one of the best remedy for stone cure. It is advisable to consume bitter gourd in these cases.
- Patthar chatta (bryophyllum) and Pashanbheda (Bergenia ligulata) are the two green herbs which are really very beneficial in such stone problems. On a daily basis, one can tale 2-2 leaves in an empty stomach. It breaks the stones in smaller pieces which helps to drain them out.
- Chunna which is also called ‘lime’ mostly used in paan etc; is very bad in these cases. You must avoid it.
- Yogasanas such as Paschimottanasana, Dhanurasana etc tones up your liver and gall bladder; thus one must include in daily routine.
So, in this way we saw how herbal/natural remedies are useful to cure disease. Natural remedies are there to make your life easier and healthier. So, adopt such practices and stay well!