Monsoon is the period of water showers and cool climate. In addition, it also brings a handful of diseases with it. Today we will be telling you about an herbal infusion, which treats and prevents many deadly diseases.
Everyone loves to enjoy in rain, especially when it is followed with black clouds and cool winds. Cholera, Measles, Chicken pox, Pneumonia are some of the seasonal flu’s, which are commonly seen during monsoon.
None of us wants to get attacked of such diseases. During monsoons, the number of patients for such flu’s inscreases, 5 times more than ordinary days.
This year, let us get united and don’t let these unwanted things, destroy the beauty of our dearly season. Our topic will be on a herbal infusion, prepared using Tulsi and other herbs.
This herbal infusion is very useful to prevent such flu’s.
Let us see the ingredients as well as the preparation of the herbal infusion.
How to prepare it?
- Take a pan or some thick base vessel.
- Add water to it and heat in full flame.
- Now crush Tulsi and ginger, mixing into it.
- Boil this on a medium flame so that the water reduces to half.
- It will change it’s color to brownish yellow, and an aromatic fragrance will be observed.
How to use it?
Cool it little, strain the herbal infusion and drink as normal water.
- It strengthens your immune system, thus not letting any pathogenic attack on your body.
- It is very effective in cough, cold and seasonal flu’s.
- If you are suffering from fever, then take the hot infusion thrice a day.
- It treats phlegm and good for respiratory problems.
In this way we saw the how to stay prevented from the, adverse effects of monsoonal winds. Give it a try and share your experiences with us. Take care and live well!
She is a learner and health conscious person. She is always interested in seeking knowledge regarding Ayurveda, herbal medicine and Yoga to cure any health ailments naturally.
She holds a Bachelor Degree in Alternative Medicine and interested in Naturopathy.