In India, we worship cow as Mother Goddess, we call her ‘Kamdhenu’. Milk obtained from cow is regarded same as nectar! Do you the urine of cow, also called ‘gomutra’ can do miracles for your health! Have a look to our article and you will say the same.
Spiritual significance of Cow:
It is also described in Holy Vedas that, cow is the animal which holds the respect to stay in heavens. It is said that all the Gods and Goddesses resides inside cow. The urine, milk, ghee, curd and dung obtained from cow is very good and does always good to us.
Today, we will be discussing about Gomutra and its benefits. Many of us hesitates to drink this. How can a person drink cow pee! But guys, don’t go on this. See its benefits and then decide.
What is Gomutra ark and how it is prepared?
Gomutra ark; is the distilled form of cow urine prepared using the Indian breed of cows. It tastes little pungent and salty. Researches show that distilled cow’s urine has more antibiotic properties in it, with additional values.
Benefits of Gomutra Ark:
- Gomutra Ark is very useful to balance all the tridoshas; vata, pitta and kapha.
- It is like a permanent medicine for constipation. It strengthens the intestines, thus treating all sorts of disorders related to it.
- Being rich in antioxidants, it rejuvenates body cells and makes it like new.
- It treats all types of mental, physical and spiritual disorders.
- Gomutra is hot in potency, rough in nature with strong penetrative power. Thus it charges all your body parts including even the minute pores.
- It is very beneficial to treat problems like fatty liver, cholesterol disorders and all sort of heart problems.
- Skin diseases such as leucoderma, leprosy, psoriasis etc can be cured with the regular dosage of Gomutra.
- It cleanses kidneys and liver, and also recharging its capacity.
- It slows down aging process.
- It treats several diseases related to reproductive system, and also corrects menstrual cycle.
Dosage of Gomutra Ark:
For kids, it should be give 2-3 gm a day and for adults, it can be give 5 ml dissolved in 200 ml of water.
Precautions for Gomutra Ark-
- A pitta dominated person should take it with some amount of ghee. It balances all the tridoshas, but in oder to keep vata and kapha and balance, a pitta person should take it with ghee.
- Pregnant women should consult physician before taking this. As it does no harm, but its better to consult an Ayurvedic physician or your obstretician.
Scientific view for Gomutra Ark:
Many of you must be finding Gomutra ark and its benefits, as a superstition or awakening myths. But it is not so. Today, which is the world of science and technology, it is acceptable by scientists too that Gomutra is enriched with nutritive elements that always does good.
What they found?
According to laboratory analysis and findings done, it has been concluded that Gomutra contains-
- Carbolic acid
- Vitamin A, B, C, D, E
- calcium salts
- enzymes and many more
It has also been proved that gomutra contains several acids, which increases our immunity and also treats several major and minor forms of diseases.
So, in this way we saw how amazing Gomutra is for health and life. So what do you say now! Without wasting a minute, start having this magic drink.
Share this to everyone, so that everyone can gain benefits from the magical drink. Stay well and live happy!
Read More :
- Top 7 Home Remedies to Boost your Immunity
- 11 Signs of Prostate Enlargement & Herbal Remedies
- 10 Ayurvedic Tips for a Healthy life long-Dr Vikram Chauhan
- Top 10 morning food to cure hangover
- AMAZING HERBS TO IMPROVE LIVER FUNCTIONS
- Improve your Body Balance with Tittibhasana
- Morning drink to cure Body Stone, Obesity and Mental Stress
- Best Exercises For Arthritic Knees
- Are you taking Methi correctly to fight diabetes?
- You will be surprised by the benefits of Clapping hands
She is a learner and health conscious person. She is always interested in seeking knowledge regarding Ayurveda, herbal medicine and Yoga to cure any health ailments naturally.
She holds a Bachelor Degree in Alternative Medicine and interested in Naturopathy.